• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Did Everybody Just feel that?

mscichlid

Founder
OMG! Yes. My hands are still shaking!!!! It was like riding in a big truck. I ran out of the house when it kept going. LOL! I left the dogs in the house. Just checked my tanks. All are okay.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I was outside next to the train tracks in front of our building. Was worried; thought a train had run off the tracks.

Yeah, hopefully, tanks are ok.

fischfan13

Banned
Felt it in NJ.
Two friends in Upstate NY felt it up there.

Want to know how quick the tremors move?
I was on the phone with Andrew who told me he just felt an earthquake...30 seconds later I felt it.

First one I have ever felt.
Lets do it again!

MAV75

Members
I watched my 125g shake as I was sitting next to it when it happened, I never want to see glass shake like that again. I hope everyone and their tanks are ok.
Mauricio

Davey_8313

Members
Hope everyones tanks are okay. My 150 is is just dirty. The quake stirred up all the crap on the bottom of my HOB and it's all over the tank now.

mchambers

Former CCA member
I just called home and my son says our tanks are fine.

I'm on the 11th floor of a building near the White House and World Bank. Let me tell you, everything really shook. I've never seen people exit a building so quickly. Working downtown, possibilities other than earthquakes occur to you.

I am from El Salvador, where it shakes all the time and have been through a 7.8 quake. Just stay alert people, I don't want to scare anyone but usually a bigger quake hits after the first one and then smaller aftershocks. Just stay alert people!

ddavila06

Members
i saw my 36 shake as i was hurring outside! its been a looong time since i felt one like that...i do not want to do it again! lol (shaky legs)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I work on the 4th floor of a 100 year old building, and it was shaking pretty good. Don't know how the tanks, are doing, but will just have to hope they're ok. I don't think we'll see any more action.

chris_todd

Members
At work in Owings Mills, I thought a large truck was rumbling by, then I realized:
1) I am dozens of yards from the road and
2) Large trucks *never* come down my street

I was in San Francisco in 1989 for the Loma Prieta (World Series) quake. This was nothing like that, of course, but my nerves still haven't completely calmed down, and I'm not entirely happy about being back in my office building.