• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

December Holiday Party

Were you going to bring any of that ground beef/ground shrimp/paprika tartare?[/b]

To be honest I never tried it ground beef/shrimp/cod/paprica maybe it's the best hamburger you ever got.....hmmmmm
there is flake food in it, but hayyyy if it's good for fishies, don't think it will harm you.

You want some?
I can bring if you want but you WILL eat it,

Hans

Sonny Disposition

Whether I eat it or not depends on what you bring to drink and how much of it I drink.

<div class='quotemain'>Were you going to bring any of that ground beef/ground shrimp/paprika tartare?[/b]

To be honest I never tried it ground beef/shrimp/cod/paprica maybe it's the best hamburger you ever got.....hmmmmm
there is flake food in it, but hayyyy if it's good for fishies, don't think it will harm you.

You want some?
I can bring if you want but you WILL eat it,

Hans
[/b][/quote]

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Wow! Seems like everyone is bringing so much food.

I really don't know what to bring now?

Franny, any suggestions?

animicrazy

Members
Now I finaly got permision to post (lol)

Franny,

Joanne & I will bring a few Lbs of fresh steamed shrimp and maybe a few REAL beers lol

Hans[/b]

Don't feel bad Hans; I was a member for many months before 'The Powers That Be' got my name right!!; and then it still took many emails to get posting permission - probably due to the extensive network of tracking programs Admin had to get past my firewalls.

Glad you're not the only one to realize/accept that Heineken is not a REAL beer.

Shame Discus taste so bad - I'd love to see the two that beat my a** at Aquafest 2007 on the grill!! (just kidding) :D

Look forward to seeing all of you,

Paul.

<div class='quotemain'>Now I finaly got permision to post (lol)

Franny,

Joanne & I will bring a few Lbs of fresh steamed shrimp and maybe a few REAL beers lol

Hans[/b]

Don't feel bad Hans; I was a member for many months before 'The Powers That Be' got my name right!!; and then it still took many emails to get posting permission - probably due to the extensive network of tracking programs Admin had to get past my firewalls.

Glad you're not the only one to realize/accept that Heineken is not a REAL beer.

Shame Discus taste so bad - I'd love to see the two that beat my a** at Aquafest 2007 on the grill!! (just kidding) :D

Look forward to seeing all of you,

Paul.
[/b][/quote]

Paul,

I was joking it took I think 5 minutes for me, for you ......tjaaaaaaaa CIA FBI they had to check you out and....that takes some time.

Heineken, in Holland I didn't drink anything else that's why I don't drink it here, I know how the REAL stuff tast.

The 2 that kicked your part you sit on, you can put on the grill anytime, I sold them, got my money so if the new owners want.........grill them, I don't care lol.

Hans

animicrazy

Members
All I have to say in response:

- ACA Atlanta
- HGH
- I WILL BE READY ---- will you???

("I have peered into the eyes of mine enemy and I have seen the fear; I shall fear nothing") - unknown author.

P.

mscichlid

Founder
Wow! Seems like everyone is bringing so much food.

I really don't know what to bring now?

Franny, any suggestions?[/b]

Hmmm...Fish of some sort? :) Do you have a dish you love that you would like to share with the rest of us?

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Franny, I don't know if you have ever tried Paella? That is what I love! It's a Spanish Seafood Rice dish that is Phenomenal. I can cook a mean one.

Unfortunately, it takes about 3-4 hours to prepare and cook and on that day I just won't have the time because I also have to be at a wedding.

I'll try to bring something.

RM

mscichlid

Founder
Franny, I don't know if you have ever tried Paella? That is what I love! It's a Spanish Seafood Rice dish that is Phenomenal. I can cook a mean one.

Unfortunately, it takes about 3-4 hours to prepare and cook and on that day I just won't have the time because I also have to be at a wedding.

I'll try to bring something.

RM[/b]

I love Paella! How about real tacos?

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Whatcho trying to say Willis? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!Are you trying to say I'm Mexican or something? :FIREdevil:

How about Taco Bell? They've got some Chilupas! LOL!

A 7/11 burrito is good too or a chimichanga?

How about some Mexican Beer...Yea, some Tecate! Have you tried that beer before?

RM

kaj41354

Members
Wow folks - all that fun and food! I wish I could make it but I have a family committment that was scheduled before I joined CCA and just can't get out of it. The more I read on this forum the happier I am to have joined. I hope to see everybody at the January meeting and if Pat and Bobby end up dancing in the grass skirts, GET PICTUREs and watch out for people with lawn-mowers!

See yinz soon!

mscichlid

Founder
Whatcho trying to say Willis? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!Are you trying to say I'm Mexican or something? :FIREdevil:

How about Taco Bell? They've got some Chilupas! LOL!

A 7/11 burrito is good too or a chimichanga?

How about some Mexican Beer...Yea, some Tecate! Have you tried that beer before?

RM[/b]
Oopsy! I'm sorry! Bring whatever you want. :smashfreakB:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Hey Franny... I do have a Chihuahua named Speedy Gonzales even though I'm not Mexican.

Really, I'm not exaggerating. He is Speedy the 4th because he is the 4th Chihuahua in our family history.

I'll bring the Mexican beer Tecate, I hope you like it.

Sonny Disposition

What's not to like?

I'm sticking with the best fried chicken in Wheaton. Whatever is left over, Hans can put paprika on and put in his discus food.

Hey Franny... I do have a Chihuahua named Speedy Gonzales even though I'm not Mexican.

Really, I'm not exaggerating. He is Speedy the 4th because he is the 4th Chihuahua in our family history.

I'll bring the Mexican beer Tecate, I hope you like it.[/b]

DeeCee

Members
Sorry guys - I won't be able to make it this year afterall! WAAAAAH! :sad0121:

Ya'll have fun without me though -- and take LOTS of incriminating photos!!!

Party On!~ :party0007: :party0003: :character0181: :party0003: :party0007:

DC

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Franny, the probability of me going is pretty slim right now.

That blipping Wedding I have to go to is 1 hour away, maybe more.

So, a Thousand Pardons if I don't show.

Have fun guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RM

marya

Members
Hi all! I am going to try and make it over there tomorrow, as I've never missed a CCA holiday bash, but I have a final exam at UMD. It's an essay exam so it may take awhile. If I get out at a decent time, then Chad and Rain are going to meet me and we'll all head to the party. If I don't see you guys tomorrow, have a great time and I'll see you next year!