• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

December Holiday Party

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
You know, there are times that I just miss something.

Kurt mentioned this last night and I sort of blew it off. OH MY GOD.

WTH. Oh that was terrible. Or GREAT. One or the other.

I could not stop laughing. I agree with Donna. I was eating a cereal bar and it went everwhere.

Kurt, why, why? What did I ever do to you. LOL

Anyway, 2 drinks at the party and I will attempt the dance. lol

Anyway, 2 drinks at the party and I will attempt the dance. lol[/b]

...if that's the case, make sure you look for a new partner. You ain't gonna catch me hula dancing with ya. This little icon guy looks more like me dancin'.:party0006:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
:jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045:

Charlutz

Members
I'm likely coming but won't know for sure til the day of. Francine, do you need more notice? I'd likely bring something appetizery.

I'm flying into BWI around midnight. We'll be there. Jo has instructions to make enough Chicken Wai-ki-ki to feed an army. Btw, that's as close to a hula dance you'll get from me. :smile:

mscichlid

Founder
I'm likely coming but won't know for sure til the day of. Francine, do you need more notice? I'd likely bring something appetizery.[/b]

No. That's fine! It's all about people sharing their favorites and the rest of us eating.

marge618

CCA member
Think I already said " I'm coming" !!!!! Plan to bring veggies and 2 dips. On a diet this season...so I'll bring the crunchies... Welllll! Who brought that GREAT chocolate dessert last year? YUMMY! AND THE CALORIES DON'T COUNT IF SOMEBODY ELSE MAKES IT. BESIDES...ONE HAS TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE PIECE SO AS NOT TO OFFEND THE COOK! :angel2:

Now I finaly got permision to post (lol)

Franny,

Joanne & I will bring a few Lbs of fresh steamed shrimp and maybe a few REAL beers lol

Hans

Sonny Disposition

Were you going to bring any of that ground beef/ground shrimp/paprika tartare?

Now I finaly got permision to post (lol)

Franny,

Joanne & I will bring a few Lbs of fresh steamed shrimp and maybe a few REAL beers lol

Hans[/b]

longstocking

Members
Sounds like I'm going to miss a great party ! :( Have a good time you guys !

Someone else will have to receive the thong Pat :p I won't be there :happy0065: :pound: :tongue0011: :woman2:

Hmmmmmmmmm who would look good in them? Mike? :pound: :sick0006: :tongue0011: :scared0016: :character0181: