• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

December Holiday Party

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The holiday party this year, will again, be at Francine's house.
Thank you Francine.

For those that are new, there is no regular meeting in December. Instead we meet at a members house and each person brings some type of food to share. Francine is centrally located for the club so she offered again.

I know its early but I wanted to get it into everyones thoughts now. I will remind you often after the November meeting. ( of course you knew that, didn't you) :rolleyes:

Sonny Disposition

The holiday party this year, will again, be at Francine's house.
Thank you Francine.

For those that are new, there is no regular meeting in December. Instead we meet at a members house and each person brings some type of food to share. Francine is centrally located for the club so she offered again.

I know its early but I wanted to get it into everyones thoughts now. I will remind you often after the November meeting. ( of course you knew that, didn't you) :rolleyes:
[/b]

Reminders don't hurt.

mscichlid

Founder
Remember that everyone is welcome! Non members, too. Hopefully, I'll have my fishroom's Feng Shui rearrangements done by then.

The closer it gets to the date, I'll post what food and drinks we'll need.

One thing for certain, if you prefer an alcoholic drink or beer other than Heineken you'll have to bring it.

FB :happy0012:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Damn it...I knew I should of used a Feng Shui technique like a crystal or a mirror on my Fishy so that I could of won Best in Show at Aquafest! :lol:

Just Kidding... :p

What about Corona lights??? or New Castle Brown Ale????

Sonny Disposition

Had a great time last year. Jo and I are looking forward to it. :character0181: [/b]

Francine's Holiday party is always great. It's just like a meeting. Only there isn't a speaker. But the food makes up for that. Not only are there chicken wings, but lots of other stuff, too. Like the best chicken in Wheaton.

And there's beer, too.

Bob

longstocking

Members
We'll be there... or at least should be !

We'll be found in the normal place... outside on the patio where no pictures are taken of us with fire in our mouths :)

D

daniel4832

Let's see it's been about a year since my fish got live food, or do I want to go for the CCA thong, decisions, decisions :rolleyes:
Looking forward to the party!
Thanks,
Daniel

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I'm sorry Daniel, but that one did not compute... Thong???? :wacko:

Can someone provide me a Puking Smiley face...Please!!!!!!!!!!!

D

daniel4832

I'm sorry Daniel, but that one did not compute... Thong???? :wacko:

Can someone provide me a Puking Smiley face...Please!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

Check out CCA CafePress, then you may want a couple Puking Smiley faces :FIREdevil:
Thanks,
Daniel

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
But I like wearing it... :addpics2:

:confused0068:

Lol.

Okay, back to subject. What am I bringing this year. I think last year was wings and stuffed shells. What to do.?

I'll ask Jo to make up a big batch of "chicken wai-ki-ki". It is outrageously good. Boneless chicken, with a sweet and sour sauce, sliced pineapples, served over rice. Dang, I'm getting hungry, and for a party too. :party0003:

animicrazy

Members
"One thing for certain, if you prefer an alcoholic drink or beer other than Heineken you'll have to bring it."

I was unaware - a typical state - that beer, specifically Heineken, contained no alcohol. Or, perhaps, if you drink something other then overpriced foul tasting gut ripping fake German? beer then you Must be an alcoholic!

That having been said: I Am Ready To Party!!

I'll bring plenty of brew and my world famous vegie lasagna w French bread. (that's all I can make that's worth eating)

As for "no speaker" - after a few rounds I'm sure we can entice a few somebodies to vent forth some wisdom!

Thanks Francine,

Paul.

P.S. I'll also bring those Pink Convicts you've been practically begging for - I had the pair monogrammed. :D

DeeCee

Members
Well, I'm really going to try to make it there this year Frannie! Sounds like fun!

Looks like it's on Dec 8th? What time do we start? And is there a map or address listed somewhere so I can MapQuest it out? I SHOULD be able to drive by that point~~~ Just stay off the sidewalks, and all will be well. Not sure what I'll bring yet, but I promise it won't be spaghetti LOLOL. :p

DC