• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dave's Rare Fish

So, orders in by Wednesday, March 3, for Friday, March 5th delivery? With p/up at BWI and various folks getting the fish from the pick-up guy in various ways? Just making sure I got this right.

Tony -- are you placing an order and getting your fish from the pick-up guy? If you are able to pick up my two syndontis lucippinis, I will order them and come by and get them from you in the evening of the 5th.

Whew. This is massive organization. I feel like we're ready to invade a small country at this point!!! :lol:

I would like to wait until the end of the day to see what the cutoff day will be. I can pick up and drive to meet some people for delivery. Once the cut off date is made and the fish are ordered I will get a time when they will be at the airport, then we can coordinate pick up and meeting locations.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
So, orders in by Wednesday, March 3, for Friday, March 5th delivery? With p/up at BWI and various folks getting the fish from the pick-up guy in various ways? Just making sure I got this right.

Tony -- are you placing an order and getting your fish from the pick-up guy? If you are able to pick up my two syndontis lucippinis, I will order them and come by and get them from you in the evening of the 5th.

Whew. This is massive organization. I feel like we're ready to invade a small country at this point!!! :lol:

Whatever the date is, I can pick up your fish and bring them home with me for you to pickup from my place.

Go ahead and make your order today if you already know exactly what you want.

thank Tony! I just placed my order for two synos. Love these guys. The four I have will be very excited to have new friends, I'm sure!:)

Can anyone get in touch with Kevin? The OP and see if he is going to order. Looks like we will cut it off Wed for Friday delivery.

Spine

Members
Lets make the cut of time this Wednesday evening 9:eek:o for pickup Friday.I will call Dave tomorrow(Monday)afternoon too make sure all this is possible. I will pickup the order but I'm not holding anything for anyone.

I'm willing to meet at a central location if that makes it any easier. Dave will give any CCA member10% off on your order.

So you would be heading back towards Silver Spring with some fish. Id like to meet you at BWI its about 10 mi9nutes from me. If anyone else is closer to me then Silver Spring then I can take your fish and you can meet me down this way.

Thanks Kevin, just let me know what time you will be at Bwi.

minifoot77

Members
hey chris if the time that ya'll have to be at bwi is when i work can you hold my fish for a couple of hours till i get off? you can leave them in the bag :)

Spine

Members
I talked to Dave today. The deadline is Wednesday and the shipment should arrive sometine Friday afternoon. I'll know a more exact time Friday.

Tony

I know time is still a bit fuzzy, but do we have a Silver Spring meeting location?

Tony

i thought it was tony's house :)

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

It definitely could be if folks don't mind driving up 270, but I think it's a bit out of the way.

Besides Kevin, Caleb and Chris, who else is getting in on this order? I am grabbing fish for both Matt (dogofwar) and Holly for pickup at my place after I get home. I may be the only other one grabbing fish from Kev.

Kevin, you want me to just swing by your place? I'll PM you.