• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dave's Rare Fish

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Is anyone willing and able to run up to BWI, pickup the fish and meet in a central spot for pickup? If so, when? We'll work from there.
I work about 15 minutes from BWI, so if need be I could pick them up, but it would have to be late evening after working hours. I would have to meet people though, because I don't have tank space to hold the fish.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I work about 15 minutes from BWI, so if need be I could pick them up, but it would have to be late evening after working hours. I would have to meet people though, because I don't have tank space to hold the fish.

Mike, are you even getting anything?

I could be in, but am worried about the "pick up." Tony lives around the corner from me, so I can easily get an order from him. But due to my work schedule (and barn schedule) I don't want to be driving to Silver Spring at 10 o'clock one night to pick up fish!! So I sort of took myself out of the order UNLESS the fish miraculously end up at Tony's . . . (Tony -- I live in the Kentlands. I think you're right across the street?)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I could be in, but am worried about the "pick up." Tony lives around the corner from me, so I can easily get an order from him. But due to my work schedule (and barn schedule) I don't want to be driving to Silver Spring at 10 o'clock one night to pick up fish!! So I sort of took myself out of the order UNLESS the fish miraculously end up at Tony's . . . (Tony -- I live in the Kentlands. I think you're right across the street?)

Yeah, I can cover ya, Holly. :)

Spine

Members
I say, lets shot for this week coming up. I haven't called Dave yet. I suggest we decide when we want the order, set a deadline and go from there. Next week is best for me since I'll have to go pickup the order.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I had spotted something I wanted and had talked to Dave but I just cant get down there. lol
Really don't need more fish anyway. lol Had been cutting back until recently.
Seemed like a nice guy to deal with.

Im 15 min from Bwi and could do the pick up and meet somewhere that is about half way for everyone. I may order also but it seems this thread has been up for awhile due to snow and stuff, so someone make a decision on a date!

Leffler817

CCA Members
If you all are ordering on Wednesday for a Friday P.U., then I would like to get in on this if you'll let me. Humbly submitted. I only want like 3-4 fish.

minifoot77

Members
I had spotted something I wanted and had talked to Dave but I just cant get down there. lol
Really don't need more fish anyway. lol Had been cutting back until recently.
Seemed like a nice guy to deal with.

pat i can bring them back up to harford county if you want me too....

I talked to Dave today and order my fish. He's a great guy to deal with. Lets make the cutoff next Wed or the Wed before the meeting! I will gladly pick up at BWI. He said shipping should be about 50 bucks. will pay that then split between everyone.

Sorry to take over on this but there needs to be a cutoff date by tomorrow. Chime in on date you want. Whatever has the most votes by tomorrow thats the day! Lets get this done!!!!