• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dave's Rare Fish

Spine

Members
Dave will be shipping the order out in the mornng. We will probably see it around noon. I will leave to pick up around 1pm if its here.

Jumbie

Members
Kevin wants me to let everyone know, estimated arrival time should be 3:30pm today. I will try to keep everyone updated for Kevin as the day goes on.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Matt was saying 5:00-5:30 BWB rendezvous for us MoCo folks. You gonna stop by, Josh?

Tony -- sounds like I should aim to come to your house later than we planned. OK with me. I'll go ride my horse first. :)

let me know what works for you after you get our fishies . . . (thanks for doing this!)

Tony

Yeah, NP Holly. I'll give you a buzz when I'm on my way back to the house. Have fun riding. :)

Jumbie

Members
Tony I will still be at work...sucks I know lol...I checked for Kevin again might be a little later than what was posted earlier.

Thanks to all who made this happen. (Thank you especially Tony.) My little synos are perfect and right now hanging out in my QT with a few bronze cories for company . ..

Tony

Thanks again so much for coordinating this and picking up the fish, Kevin and Chris. Had a great time at BWB with Kevin and Matt, Maria and Sienna.

All my guys are doing great as well. Put them all in a quarantine 20H and will keep them there until next weekend. I ended up picking up:

O. tetrastigma females
C. species "Mloto Fluorescent" females
Otopharynx "Big Spot" Magunga male
B. nototaenia juvies
Stigmatochromis spililstichtus juvies

Helped me pad up my growout/male heavy groups and got a couple species I had been looking for for a while. :D

I had never heard of Otopharynx "Big Spot" Magunga before. Here's a picture of one of Dave's. Neat looking fish with a different color combination you don't see all that often.

Otopharynx%20sp%20Big%20Spot%20Magunga.jpg

emartin

Members
I'd be interested in the big spot Magunga fry when you have some available Tony...

EDIT: saw you just got one male nevermind