• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dave's Rare Fish - Free Delivery to AquaMania!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STATMATT

Members
I would like to order, however I have some issues. I have military duties that weekend and would not be available until after 8:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday or I could arrange to pick up Late Friday night. Is this workable, or would someone be able to pick up for me so that I can meet them late that night? I live in the Dulles/Reston, VA area and would be traveling back home from Alexandria, VA.

Looking to pick up
Synodontis lucipinnis 6 @ $12
Tropheops sp. "Elongatus Broadzulu" 10 @ $8
Pseudotropheus Saulosi Taiwanee Reef 10 @ $8
Pseudotropheus sp. "Elongatus Mpanga" 10 @ $8

And I'm considering
Protomelas sp "Steveni Imperial" Likoma "Tangerine Tiger" 10 @ $7
Aulonocara stuartgranti Chitimba Bay Shallow "Bicolor" 10 @ $8

thedavidzoo

Members
HI,
If you have no other options/offers, I might be ordering some fish from Dave. If he still has them I'll be going to Aquamania on Saturday. I could pick up your fish, too (although they are a boatload ;).
I live in Arlington. You could get them from me Sat eve.
I should know in the next day or 2 if I can make it work.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Matt

PM Michael O'Shea for details, but I don't think the order is coming in until Saturday morning.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Sorry, just saw this. The shipment is coming in saturday morning, so friday evening isn't an option. Contact Esther if her proposal works, otherwise, PM me and I'll see if we can work something out.

Trying to work with people when possible so we can put together a nice order for Dave since he is being generous to the club.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Bump for Dave's order. Get yours in, get some awesome fish and save some money while you're at it. :)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Last day to place an order, get it in while you can!

I just placed an order for 3 different types of mbuna, can't wait to pick them up.:D

Tony

Ordered two really nice sets of Vics yesterday. Absolutely stoked.

Thanks Dave. :)

thedavidzoo

Members
Argggghhh, you beat me to the "red back scraper"! You were the one who snatched them up milliseconds before I made the call!:angry3:
No hard feelings though!:D

Tony

What did ya get, Tony? I got groups of six each of Enterochromis sp "red back scraper", Platytaeniodus sp "red tail sheller", and Xystichromis sp "Kyoga Flameback" Lake Nawampasa.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Picked up some more Astatotilapia nubilia to fill out my group as well as some Paralabidochromis chromogynos Zue Island. Dave said that they'd both be fine in a 75 footprint long term with some smaller mbuna. Will probably add my group of salousi to the mix.

Pretty stoked.

Glad to hear some new Vic groups coming into the club :)

Yeah buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.