• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cory and plecos for trade

ddavila06

Members
hey Guys! i have decided to let go of a few fish:

2 youngish pucallpa gold plecos- pucallpa aparently refers to the location in peru where they come from- gold is like "albino" or yellow, their color- its nice to have them with location and all. these came from Michael Barber's fry- i grew them up and kept four for me. six is a little crowded..

also have six Corydoras melanotaenia "Gold Green Cory" that i got from the westspot group order with pvas a few months back..i decided to let them go because in the tank they are at they look almost identical to the gold lasers i have except for the laser part..

im interested in aspidora sp or apistogramma or other small cory cat at this moment.. will take some pics soon.

ddavila06

Members
Damien! How you been, bruh? What size are the plecos?

-Rich

Dude whats going on!
these plecosare about 2.5 inches and have some more to grow- i have a male that is like 3.5 in another tank-

how ur other plecos doing? the one i got is doing great!

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Damian,
You know me, always in the market for another cory species. I'm interested in the Corydoras melanotaenia. Not sure I have anything worth trading for. Have a friend who has zygatus or gossei he might be willing to trade.

Blaise

Last edited: