• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA Forum Suggestions,Comments and bugs

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Looks good so far. Can't decide whose avatar is scaryer - Mike's or Pat's.

George

LOL! That was funny George, but seriously speaking, this is going to take some time to master. Nevertheless, it does look refreshing.

Richard

Subby2007Logo.png

tash

Members
I love VB. it is my favorite bb. :D

I know you said there will be some more layouts. I saw the aqua default, and the black. but they both have very very small fonts. The only one easy to read is Pat's. Is there a way to change just that? or can there be a layout with it bigger?

also something to think about in the future.. VB has an option (plug in maybe?) for paid subscriptions. Maybe there would be a way to set it up so people could renew thier membership that way? I don't know how practical for you that would be, but it would be neat :D

maddog10

Members
It was originally thought that photos in signatures would not work, but it seems they do.

Personally, I find them very distracting when they are large photos. They take up bandwidth and it is just that much more stuff to scroll through when reading a post. I do not mind small photos of about the same size the avatars are.

Charlutz

Members
I find that there is not enough contrast with the blue font on the aqua background. Even with my contacts in. :D

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
It was originally thought that photos in signatures would not work, but it seems they do.

Personally, I find them very distracting when they are large photos. They take up bandwidth and it is just that much more stuff to scroll through when reading a post. I do not mind small photos of about the same size the avatars are.

Ok, how about the size on this pic? Better right?

Subby.png

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Yeah, that one looked much better when buying it.
And the Black one looked better too.

There should be two more choices coming soon to a forum near you.
I thinkg we purchased 4 of them.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Cool...Thanx Mike.

Charlie, I guess you got the gist of what I was trying to say.

Richard

Subby.png

But it loses the grandeur of the original. I say: LAMEO! Why no pictures for the SUB-MARINER? It has to be a BUG!!

Neither of the skins offer enough contrast in the shades for my liking. The Black needs white fonts (instead of light gray), and the aqua is too light against the white.

Mike, your right about the size of the fonts.

I know this is a much better server, but we have to get the skins tweaked a bit. :rolleyes: