• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA Forum Suggestions,Comments and bugs

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Currently we still working to install layouts, and features...

1. new layout coming in few days
2. chatroom coming soon..

any comments, suggesstion, or bugs please post here

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
email from Maddog10

I can see your PM but I can not reply. System says I turned PM off and I need to edit my options.

I can not get into my options, I do not have permission.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay guys you may have to go into UserCP, click edit options and turn on the PM, I had to.

marge618

CCA member
Hi Pat
I had to go to User CP and set up PM as well.
Also, it says 'PM 100% full'.
Have you changed the limit of messages one is able to save?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The settings are different on this one. Also it shows a lot of your old ones probably. I had like 40pms saved on the old one. When I logged in here I had over 400 and I was full too. Most were ones I deleted a year ago. They must have been on the server still. Some also said I sent when I actually recieved them. lol
You may have a bunch there. I think it is set for 100 saved PM's

maddog10

Members
I had the same problem with PM's, lots of old ones were showing up.

Luckily I could just delete all of mine and start from scratch!

maddog10

Members
Everytime I come back to the forum, it shows the same threads as being unread. It is not remembering that I have already read them.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Looks good so far. Can't decide whose avatar is scaryer - Mike's or Pat's.

George

Sonny Disposition

Hey everybody, the new forum is up and running. I know there are bugs, and we all want to get it up and running, but in our haste, let's not forget to say thank you to Pat and Li for all their hard work in modernizing and improving the Forum. They've been working hard all weekend to get things up and running. Keep in mind that it's a volunteer effort--they're doing all this on our behalf without payment.

The CCA has become a truly great local club. Once a month we stop by, catch up with friends, eat great food, hear great speakers, and bid on some neat fish.

The Forum has become intergral to that fellowship, helping us to keep in touch and compare notes between meetings.

Thank you, Pat and Li, for all your hard work!