• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD tables, who else got one, and what are you selling?

Acara19

CCA Members
I'll be selling guppies (males), a group of swordtails, (hybrid) peacocks, and I thought I'd might as well try to sell off the female rainbow cichlid I got from the last meeting since the male hasn't been too nice to her. I'm only keeping the male because he colored up alot nicer than I expected, other than that the female dulled down and hides. He must have hit pretty hard at one point, she swims leaning to one side now. I won't sell her for much.
I'll also see how many 10 gallon stands I can fit in the trunk of my dad's car, and once I figure that out I'll start building a bunch to sell at the BFD.
edit: I can make 3-4.

Last edited:

kevmo

CCA Members
yea, i'll just check everything out when i'm there. if it sells before i can see it then my loss :(

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
These fish plus some aqua clear filters, eggtumblers , and misc. what ever else I can find on that day. There will be other fish also just not sure until the day of.
Stop buy and see me offers excepted .

Albino bristlenose pleco with 24 text.jpg

albino cory.jpg

Aul_ruby_red_albino with 24 text.jpg

-aulonocara-jacobfreibergi Caroli 18 text.jpg

bristlenose with 24 text.jpg

calico bristlenose pleco 9 x 11 -2.jpg

Green Dragon Standard fin 9 x 11.jpg

Kigoma Red Comps 9 x 11.jpg

l333 Tiger Pleco 9 x 11.jpg

Long Fin Green Dragon 9 x 11.jpg

lufubu comp with 14 text.jpg

Red Swordtail 9 x 11.jpg

Sterbi Cories 9 x 11.jpg

Tsano Rock with text.jpg

WhiteLab with text.jpg

Acara19

CCA Members
Definitely swinging by this table as well.