• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD - Help with Kids Decorating Contest

dogofwar

CCA Members
Wanted to see if folks could assist with the Kids Decorating Contest. Here's where we could use some help:

- Set-up on Friday night (~6 PM) - 1 person (Lucas/Forester can you make it)?

- Donation Fish (Josh and Becca are donating fish) - Can you bring them on Friday evening or Saturday AM and we can store them in one of the auction tanks?

- P/U Donations from House of Tropicals - Need someone to pick - up donated decorations from House of Tropicals for delivery to BFD by Saturday AM. Should be a couple of boxes of plastics plants, etc. Need one volunteer.

- Conduct of the Kids Decorating Contest (Greeting arriving kids / parents, assisting kids, etc.) - noon to 1:30 on Saturday (you won't miss any speakers) - Lucas + one other person

- Plant and rock donations - have some easy plants to donate? Have some spare decorations (small pieces of driftwood, rocks, etc.) - drop them off on Saturday AM.

Please respond here if you can assist. I guarantee you'll have a blast :)

Matt

FishEggs

I work right next to HOT. I can save you a trip and pick them up if that's acceptable.
I will also be available to help with the Kids Decorating contest.
I will bring in some rocks too.

Forester

Members
I will probably be there Friday night as well. Just gotta check with my drivers (parents)

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
Sat AM would be great. Kids will be there at 12:30, so any time before.

Thanks,
Matt

If I dropped them Friday night with a bin and bubbler, is there someone who could keep them in their room? I should be able to do it Saturday morning, but I also know I'm dropping by Friday night for sure.

JLW

CCA Members
I'll have a tank set-up to hold them, you can stick them in it, Becca.

How many tanks are there in the contest?

Becca

Members
I'll have a tank set-up to hold them, you can stick them in it, Becca.

How many tanks are there in the contest?

Awesome, thanks!

I'll bring 7 of each color so kids can pick. They're about 1"=1.5" so nice, tiny, and adorable right now.

chriscoli

Administrator
I work right next to HOT. I can save you a trip and pick them up if that's acceptable.
I will also be available to help with the Kids Decorating contest.
I will bring in some rocks too.

Matt, it's not a matter of popping in and picking them up. Jim's got a good rapport with the owner and there's a whole process involved.....we've got it covered.