• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

AquaMania Early Registration Deal - Sign Up Now and Save!

dogofwar

CCA Members
CCA will host AquaMania, a weekend of fish, friends and fun, on Saturday and Sunday, March 9-10 at the Gaithersburg Hilton.

AquaMania will feature awesome speakers (Ad Konings, Ken Davis and Rachel O'Leary), a Sunday Marketplace (swap-meet) of your favorite vendors and hobbyists, an Aquarium Beautiful competition (wouldn't it be great if we BEAT GWAPA and PVAS?), raffles, a rare fish silent auction, an (included) Saturday awards party, hospitality suite and more fun than you'll be able to handle.

Because a lot of folks were too busy to take advantage during the Catfish Convention, we've extended the Special Early-Registration Deal Exclusively for CCA Members until Dec 8, 2012.

Go here to find out more: http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15829

Thanks,
Matt

Leffler817

CCA Members
My fish and I are thankful for the CAPITAL CICHLID ASSOCIATION! However, only I registered today, the fish are staying home. :)

dogofwar

CCA Members
Excellent - thanks Shawn!

Your fish can come if you want to include them in an Aquarium Beautiful Competition entry...or you want to sell in the Marketplace...

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
CCA will host AquaMania, a weekend of fish, friends and fun, on Saturday and Sunday, March 9-10 at the Gaithersburg Hilton.

AquaMania will feature awesome speakers (Ad Konings, Ken Davis and Rachel O'Leary), a Sunday Marketplace (swap-meet) of your favorite vendors and hobbyists, an Aquarium Beautiful competition (wouldn't it be great if we BEAT GWAPA and PVAS?), raffles, a rare fish silent auction, an (included) Saturday awards party, hospitality suite and more fun than you'll be able to handle.

Because a lot of folks were too busy to take advantage during the Catfish Convention, we've extended the Special Early-Registration Deal Exclusively for CCA Members until Dec 8, 2012.

Go here to find out more: http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forum...ad.php?t=15829

Thanks,
Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
AquaMania early registration deal is over.

Registration is now $30 and Marketplace tables (for registered attendees) are now $25.

That doesn't mean that there aren't still benefits to registering early (trust me...).

And choice of table location for sellers in the marketplace remains first come, first served!

Matt