• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

AQUAFEST2009 WEBSITE

ingg

Members
Do we just show up and say that we registered or do they have a list or something?

And know who's been naughty, and who's been nice, too! ;)

There will be a desk when you arrive, you can pick up badges and separate event tickets (like say the Saturday lunch buffet). It is all organized by person.

Vendor room is filling out nicely - make sure to look through them soon, many will bring special order items if you contact them about it.

Going to be a heck of a convention!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
And know who's been naughty, and who's been nice, too! ;)

There will be a desk when you arrive, you can pick up badges and separate event tickets (like say the Saturday lunch buffet). It is all organized by person.

Vendor room is filling out nicely - make sure to look through them soon, many will bring special order items if you contact them about it.

Going to be a heck of a convention!

LOL

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I hope to have most of it done by Friday evening. But I am sure there will be stuff to do. Then tearing it down Saturday night will be real fun. lol

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Probably about an hour after the banquet.
It will be very late.
Will depend on how long for food, speaker and awards at the banquet.
Then we have to allow people some time to take their fish out of the tanks.
Then I start.

Lively

Members
I was afraid you'd say very late... I'm still good to help on Friday and I can help on Saturday, but I'm afraid I won't be able to help break down Sat night :-( Sorry.

Jumbie

Members
I register the other day so I'm am now goo to go. I live not to far from where the convention is held so I will be there to help before and after each day Pat.

iamzrad

Members
Pat, responding to the newest email: Walk-in registration for the actual convention on Saturday (not fish show) is allowed?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Yes,
If you want to pay your 15 at the door thats not a problem.
just cant get the food options or put anything in the show.
plus your name badge will be hand written instead of printed in advance. lol

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Getting close.
I am starting to get excited and worried at the same time.
I know I will forget something. Just have to ...lol

iamzrad

Members
I'm pumped!
But my fish entry is starting to worry me a bit. I've been "training" him to not be scared of light and come to the tank by giving food when he does, etc. But recently he's just been chilling towards the sponge and not showing colors.

I hope he straightens himself out! >:O

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
This is it!!!

This is the week guys!

AquaFest will be here by the end of the week and it's going to be Awesome.:happy0100:

If you've never been to a Cichlid Convention, then this is your opportunity.:party0018:

Don't miss out because it only happens once a year here in the Washington D.C, Metropolitan Area.

Hope to see all of our Present CCA Members there as well as our Future Members at AquaFest.:happy0144:

Richard