• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

AQUAFEST2009 WEBSITE

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, I know we are still a little over a month away but I had hoped to have more people registered by now.
And no I will not give the numbers out on a public forum but lets just say we are way short of my goal of 150 people and 200 fish.

Lively

Members
We are a month away.

Have you registered yet?

Yup, me and two fishies...

I'm definately good to help on Friday and Saturday - won't be there on Sunday. Got a list for what you need re: help, yet? I don't think I can help break down after the banquet - it'll be an hour and a half or so trip home for me.

Bumped... lol

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
We are coming down to the wire.

Vendors and sponsors are asking how many people do we expect.

Can I count on you?

Have you gone to the web site and registered yet.

iamzrad

Members
Registered today. Quick question, if you registered a fish for the show, do you need to register for the show, itself, as well?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Registered today. Quick question, if you registered a fish for the show, do you need to register for the show, itself, as well?

You do not have to register for the convention. You can just enter a fish for the show. Just remember that you will not be able to get in to see the speakers or the planted tank demo. Just the fish in the show and the vendors.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Do we just show up and say that we registered or do they have a list or something?

THe person at the registration desk will have a print out of everyone who signed up.
They will also have a binder with all the original paypal info from registration and they will have your name badge along with any 'ticket" for other things you signed up for.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Oh and keep the questions coming guys.
I have no problem answering questions from people about the convention. esp. from people that have not gone to show and such. They are normal. There was a first time for everyone.

I will try to answer them the best I can. I have been getting a little short on here, so I am sorry. This thing weighs heavy on myself and the other Presidents. Thats why we all have been bugging people to get registered.