• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquafest 2007 Is In The Books

maddog10

Members
Its still not done for me, I still have to take the racks and tanks back to Virginia! Now of course i can not drive across the yard to get the trailer.

I had fun even if I was exhausted most of the time, good thing I stayed at the Hotel. Got to see one of the presentations in its entirety and bits and pieces of one other.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
LOL

I got to see Rusty's talk.
About 70% of the Planted tank demo.
About 5 minutes of Tony's second one.
None of the first.
None of the Invert talk.

I had a great time. Even though I was kinda busy with the camera stuff, and I couldn't walk when I got home Saturday night and Sunday. I still look forward to the next one. :happy0180:

Btw, I know several folks are still working hard on Aquafest 2007. Mike has the tanks and racks to deliver. Francine and a few of us are working hard on getting the pix up on the site. Pat is still supervising all of us to get it done. And, oh yeah, John is still counting the money. :happy0158:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I had a great time. Even though I was kinda busy with the camera stuff, and I couldn't walk when I got home Saturday night and Sunday. I still look forward to the next one. :happy0180:

Btw, I know several folks are still working hard on Aquafest 2007. Mike has the tanks and racks to deliver. Francine and a few of us are working hard on getting the pix up on the site. Pat is still supervising all of us to get it done. And, oh yeah, John is still counting the money. :happy0158: [/b]

I concur!

marge618

CCA member
Nothing has been decided about the show at the next catfish convention. We hope to do it, just haven't figured out how or what we'll do. More on that in the next couple months.[/b]

Guess the holidays have overridden awareness of the 2008 convention. Hope to hear that there will be a live fish show at the next catfish convention in 2008.