• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

AQM3- What did you get?

Sonny Disposition

A pair of Fundulopanchax scheeli to pass on to a friend who has been wanting them, and two bags of scuds! (Which I've been meaning to try for some time now.)

But more importantly, a great time with great friends.

Dominate98

Members
As a new member, this was my first show. I got several fish, and was able to bring my 5 year old daughter, but I was wondering if anyone knew who was the guy that was selling the White Knight Ali's? I can't remember his username, and I wanted to PM him?...

frankoq

Members
As a new member, this was my first show. I got several fish, and was able to bring my 5 year old daughter, but I was wondering if anyone knew who was the guy that was selling the White Knight Ali's? I can't remember his username, and I wanted to PM him?...

That was Olzkool (Chris)

I picked up 10 Ngara flametail juvies from Reed, unfortunately, 60% of them didn't make the trip and died off next morning. The 4 left are doing fine now and hope to get a couple males out of them.

PhilS

Members
5 mainganos
6 altolawprologus compressiceps
2 nice pieces of wood
Arranged to pick up some Microctenopoma ansorgi
a heater