• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Apistos at HOT

mscichlid

Founder
Staff member
Agassizii dbl red
Stendachteri
Borelli
Viejita
Macmasteri
Hongsloi
Cacatuoides dbl red and orange
Trifasciata
Panduro
Nijsenni
Eunotus

mscichlid

Founder
Staff member
They are sold as each because only a very few there are gifted at sexing apistos.

The pricing...ah.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
No porblem

Had panduro, inka and eremnopyge babies as of two weeks ago, can still see a few in each of the tanks, just been too dang busy and stretched to do much about it. Will see if I can find them some sanctuary before I leave for Bangkok tomorrow so they don't get munched. Am presuming that they'll go again now that I seem to be getting them figured out. Also have N. aureocephalus that I have to say are pretty cool fish.

ddavila06

Members
Anyone has viejita females??? my girl died out of unknow reasons.. two fry survived but they are too young. i could trade for orange flash (more yellow than orange)

turfboss

Members
Arlene -

I can pick up a couple of the Macmasteri for you on Saturday morning and bring them to the GWAPA meeting - need to make sure they are avail and that I can pick them up on Sat morning before I come to the meeting.