• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Another CCA forum record

As one has already stated it's not a competition. CCA has a lot to be proud of. This club has come a long way and it's great to see that the numbers of active members has increased beyond what many of us could have expected or imagined. When I do post I try to a least have something to say and not a quickie here and there.:eek: It's always something good going on at the CCA. Let's have some fun and keep the posts coming!!

Gerard

Lively

Members
Being an at home mom, i miss talking to grown-ups during the day. I love the forums because it does double duty for me - learn more about cichlids - and some banter with some pretty cool people. I love to laugh and even more - I love to make other people laugh - so I'm guilty of the quick hit and run kinda post with no thought beyond a good chuckle! :p

The people here are easy to like.

Being an at home mom, i miss talking to grown-ups during the day. I love the forums because it does double duty for me - learn more about cichlids - and some banter with some pretty cool people. I love to laugh and even more - I love to make other people laugh - so I'm guilty of the quick hit and run kinda post with no thought beyond a good chuckle! :p

The people here are easy to like.
And there's nothing wrong with that. I hope folk don't misunderstand what I was trying to say. I love what is happening here on the forum and I know there will be quick replys added depending on the topic of discussion. When I'm at work I'm usually trying to browse the forum up until I get off. So I get to chuckle at some of the topics or chime in. No offense intended to anyone.

Gerard

Lively

Members
Ahh, I need to add this to my siggy...

"If you offend me - you won't wonder - you'll know" :)

Gerard - I think I was more so giving an explanation of why I post so much. I do post alot... My stats say "6.75 posts per day" is my average. During the week, I'd bet it is more.

Lively

Members
And, I just have to add this... There isn't a single person I've met on this forum or at the meeting that I feel would intentionally offend another member - an outsider, yeah they would - but not a member, or potential member forum user.

Well, I take that back - maybe Georgie would. He's an old curmudgeon, you know - and by definition he is required to at least try to offend someone at least once a week. And, then when he fails to offend someone, he is required to become friends with them - there are rules. My dad was an old salty curmudgeon so I happen to know them :)

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Please be nice to Stacey. We all have to be tolerant of the mentally challenged. You have to realize that her delusions are being worked on and her doctors say she is a "work-in-progress". Prognosis is good and she will be well just as soon as her eldest turns 18. It won't be long now.

HA! Good for another week.

George,

PS. Her posts are short due to reduced attention span. Kids screaming, glass crashing, we all understand.

Lively

Members
Please be nice to Stacey. We all have to be tolerant of the mentally challenged. You have to realize that her delusions are being worked on and her doctors say she is a "work-in-progress". Prognosis is good and she will be well just as soon as her eldest turns 18. It won't be long now.

HA! Good for another week.

George,

PS. Her posts are short due to reduced attention span. Kids screaming, glass crashing, we all understand.

HA! If you remember... oh Master of the Spoon. :lol: