• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Another CCA forum record

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Another record for CCA
199 posts in one day. Cool Old record was 187.
We keep growing.

Thanks

That's why I say we are the best club in the world!!!;) Wait a second..........Let me get this right (to make Lively happy) WE ARE THE BEST CLUB IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AND WHAT EVER OTHER GALAXIES MIGHT EXIST BEYOND THIS ONE:D

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Another record for CCA
199 posts in one day. Cool Old record was 187.
We keep growing.

Thanks

Just need good topics to get us going. There were 60 posts on the 2 threads I started yesterday. They weren't fish related, but we learned some new stuff about some of our members.

Lively

Members
That's why I say we are the best club in the world!!!;) Wait a second..........Let me get this right (to make Lively happy) WE ARE THE BEST CLUB IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AND WHAT EVER OTHER GALAXIES MIGHT EXIST BEYOND THIS ONE:D

Ahh, I see my work here is going well... :eek:

Very cool about the posts! I do try to do my part on upping the numbers... :blush:

Lively

Members
Just need good topics to get us going. There were 60 posts on the 2 threads I started yesterday. They weren't fish related, but we learned some new stuff about some of our members.

Some, TMI! :rolleyes:

ROFL - and I about hurt myself not lauging out loud for real a couple of times yesterday.