• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ACLC June Meeting - Chuck Davis

kaj41354

Members
Saturday June 19th - Collecting Aquarium Fish in Florida

chuck_davis.png
Chuck Davis will be presenting a rare and entertaining look at collecting over a hundred aquarium fish from Central America, South America, Africa & Asia without leaving the State of Florida. It promises to be a most enjoyable vacation for the whole family.
Chuck has been a tropical fish wholesaler (Waterlife Imports) & retailer (Wet Pets & Pet's Pets). He led the first Margarita Tour to the Peruvian Amazon. Chuck wrote a monthly column in Aquarium Fish Magazine for over 15 years. He has sat on the Boards of the American Cichlid Association, American Catfish Association, Federation of American Aquarium Societies, North Jersey Aquarium Society, the Gold Coast Aquarium Society and for 21 years he has been Editor of the North Jersey A.S. monthly newsletter REPORTER!
Chuck got started in the hobby over 50 years ago and now resides in Florida!

For more information and directions go to http://aclcpa.org

kaj41354

Members
I recently heard from Mo Devlin and he will be attending the June Meeting! Mo has some beautiful fish and I understand he will be bringing some to the meeting! He asked if anyone would be interested in 2 species in particular. He has some Amphilophus hogaboomorum and Parachromis fredrichstali "La Cieba Honduras" fry! If you have any question for or request for Mo, contact him at his website (http://aquamojo.com) or on his Facebook page at www.facebook.com/mo.devlin

fischfan13

Banned
If you are within Spaceship distance of Lancaster Pa this coming Saturday then this is a Meeting that you should not miss.
Chuck Davis is a legend.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The only problem is the man is very serious about his hobby as you can see from this photo taken at the
2008 ACA.

DSC_0196.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
If you are within Spaceship distance of Lancaster Pa this coming Saturday then this is a Meeting that you should not miss.
Chuck Davis is a legend.

I will be in Western Massachusetts this weekend visiting Maria's family... unfortunately a bit out of spaceship range. :(

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Anyone else on the Amphilophus hogaboomorum F1 fry from Mo.
I should be going up tomorrow and would bring them back to my place if you want them.
PM me for pricing.

Pat

fischfan13

Banned
Anyone else on the Amphilophus hogaboomorum F1 fry from Mo.
I should be going up tomorrow and would bring them back to my place if you want them.
PM me for pricing.

Pat

Pat, you're going?
What an all-star cast...

Chuck Davis
ACLC Pres Kurt Johnston
CCA Pres Pat Kelly
ACA Pres Mo Devlin
Former NJAS Pres Kevin Carr
Some guy who owns some website...:rolleyes:

Pat, you're going?
What an all-star cast...

Chuck Davis
ACLC Pres Kurt Johnston
CCA Pres Pat Kelly
ACA Pres Mo Devlin
Former NJAS Pres Kevin Carr
Some guy who owns some website...:rolleyes:

HEY!!
You left MY name of your "all-star cast!" you brat!!! :angry: :mad: :angry:

Is that anyway to treat your Official Cheerleader?

Don't make me shake my pom poms at you!! :jumpy:

:p :p :p

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
No. I just need to get out.

Funny part was I told the wife I need supplies. Which I really do but
Now I might just ride the Motorcycle which means I will have no room for supplies. LOL