• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

240 build

gliebig

Members
I went downstairs tonight to see how the fish were doing and could only find one of them. I looked EVERYWHERE, behind rocks, behind the background, on the floor, floating......couldn't find the other two. I thought maybe these guys somehow found the way into the sump. Sure enough, somehow they got through a little hole in the strainers and thins is where I found them.....
One in each end of the pipe. They were perfectly fine and I tossed them back into the tank and modified the strainer so they can't do it again. lol

sump.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Awesome mix so far. You could easily cram 6 different groups of a dozen mbuna in that tank and they'd have plenty of room. I have a pretty limited knowledge of mbuna, so the only reliable advise I can offer is to start with species that will not interbreed and let the population explode.

This tank is gonna be awesome!

gliebig

Members
Hopefully going to get some more feesh tonight. It's either go to the gym or go get fish. Poor gym always loses. lol.

gliebig

Members
Just snapped some quick pics. These fish are tiny and fast! The pics look a bit more blue than in person, but I think I still need to get a 10k or 12k bulb. This one looks more like a 20k.

IMG_1166[1].JPG

IMG_1164[1].jpg

IMG_1161[1].jpg

IMG_1167[1].jpg

IMG_1165[1].jpg

IMG_1152.jpg