• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquafest2013

Tony,

Why aren't you coming to the hotel after the concert? You know that the "spree" will likely still be going on at that point. Seems like a poor excuse to not make an appearance. It's ok to admit you are just afraid of the "spree"....

I however am grateful that the powers that be that scheduled this must have printed out the Virginia Tech football schedule to ensure that the conference would be on the VT bye weekend. It will make fish time much more enjoyable.

I scheduled myself for a half day today so I could get an afternoon nap prior to the spree.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Tony,

Why aren't you coming to the hotel after the concert? You know that the "spree" will likely still be going on at that point. Seems like a poor excuse to not make an appearance. It's ok to admit you are just afraid of the "spree"....

Rob - I'm sure you been to many a concert before. You know I enjoy my beverage... not sure how great an idea it would be for me to drive down to Dulles after seeing these guys with my little brother tonight.

(Turn up the volume on the computer and click play.. I know you want to)

[YT]ao-Sahfy7Hg[/YT]

dogofwar

CCA Members
The trip to 1989 and back will be exhausting in itself :beamup:

Rob - I'm sure you been to many a concert before. You know I enjoy my beverage... not sure how great an idea it would be for me to drive down to Dulles after seeing these guys with my little brother tonight.

(Turn up the volume on the computer and click play.. I know you want to)

[YT]ao-Sahfy7Hg[/YT]

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
The trip to 1989 and back will be exhausting in itself :beamup:

Good thing you're not going with me, Matt - otherwise you'd have to do your hair up again.

You did look good though back in '89...

images

Good thing you're not going with me, Matt - otherwise you'd have to do your hair up again.

You did look good though back in '89...

images
This might make up for you not having the foresight to schedule a stretch limousine to bring yourself and your entourage from concert to "afterparty"

Forester

Members
I will be there getting lots of fish to stock lots of tanks from Sam.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Forester

Members
Yep he gave me a great deal and im very grateful.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JasonC

Members
I'll be getting off work at the 9 - 10pm range and will drive down to visit the spree and hospitality for a little bit. Have a birthday party tomorrow AM I have to go to, but will be down for most of the day saturday after that, and then for the auction on sunday.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I am - gonna be there in time to both get the beer for the Hospitality Suite on ice...and see the 8 PM presentation on Rainbowfish.

...and for the record, I had a puffy mullet with no sideburns in 1989...

Matt

But enjoyable none the less.

Now, who else is headed down to AquaFest tonight?