• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ECC & CCA GROUP BUY W/ DAVES RARE FISH

A

AlishanAS

HA!!

With apologies to John Paul Jones:

We have not yet begun to buy!!!!!!!!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I called and upped my order from the Atlantic City Hilton on Friday afternoon..... Blackberry emailed list update FTW!

Yeah... I'm a nerd. :p

davidhusker

Members
The fun thing is that here we will be 10 months down the road swapping fry from this order, so it's a win/win all around!

minifoot77

Members
i will be placing my order on wendnesday :) (gotta get paid first) and yes dave is holding my fish i just got off the phone with him bill :)

fischfan13

Banned
i will be placing my order on wendnesday :) (gotta get paid first) and yes dave is holding my fish i just got off the phone with him bill :)

Caleb, here is the best part:
Tom (AlishanAS) and myself have still not ordered our fish yet.:eek:
I have Dave holding some fish for me and looking for some as well...and my order has not been added in yet.:D

Almost time to light up a nice Robusto...
cool-smiley-018.gif

Caleb, here is the best part:
Tom (AlishanAS) and myself have still not ordered our fish yet.:eek:
I have Dave holding some fish for me and looking for some as well...and my order has not been added in yet.:D

Almost time to light up a nice Robusto...
cool-smiley-018.gif

Mine has not been added yet either Bill, uh um break out the Miller Lite:jumpy::eek:

A

AlishanAS

A slight correction. I have ordered -an appetizer for now.

6 Paretroplus kieneri

Waiting a bit to see what transpires.

davidhusker

Members
It might be a good idea if someone brings a rubbermaid tub or aquarium to the meet with an airline/pump just in case there are some fish sucking air in the bags. I do know i've gotten overnight bags with some fish that needed some help ASAP, so just a suggestion.