• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ECC & CCA GROUP BUY W/ DAVES RARE FISH

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I just placed my order. Dave said they just got a new shipment in today, he'll update the website tonight or tomorrow and more stuff is coming early next week. He is even looking for some other fish for me as well.

Baltimore order is going to blow Philly's out of the water!
Yeah I would recommend people to call Dave if you're looking for anything in particular. He said more is coming in and there is still plenty that he can get before the group order is finalized. Let's show those Jersey people we mean business:cool:.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I'll look at the new list this weekend and make my assessment. I have an idea of what I need and I'm quite confident we'll kick their butt real good. You watch...:)))

davidhusker

Members
I just placed an order for a few males, cant beat the prices after the 20%.

Looks like I'll be at my first CCA meeting in June! See ya there.

He did mention that the shipment will be coming in Friday night to BWI, and that all fish will be labeled and should have buyers name on them.

MarkK

CCA Members
I ordered $186 of fish, this is one of the best ways to get quality stock without over paying, and without overpaying for shipping. Hmm, maybe I overbought? Nah!

longstocking

Members
I'm excited... Dave is so kind to try and hunt down a certain fish for me.
beerchug.gif
runnningaround.gif

I'm not telling what though
neener.gif

longstocking

Members
you had any doubt.... where is bill anyway?

Actually no I didn't... that is what started all of this :lol: I said to Bill... last time I only had a week to put together a group buy with you guys... so I razzed him a bit :lol:

Bill is stuffing his face at a deli with his family :lol:

longstocking

Members
I'd do the noraml 5-6 to try and get a pair. Not an easy fish to pair off... so you can't just put a male and female together and get fry ;)

See if he can sex them... and get 1:1 ratios.

If he doesn't know how tell him to shoot me an email.