• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ECC & CCA GROUP BUY W/ DAVES RARE FISH

Cartel

Members
Just ordered not a heavy hitter since a couple fish I wanted he was out of. So if you got a male Buccochromis spectabilis I'm jealous.

longstocking

Members
It's usually any where from 5.00 to 15.00.... but we have no way of knowing until the last order is filled and fish are shipped.

fischfan13

Banned
Dave has informed us that there are more fish coming in this week.
This is going to be a monster-sized order and pre-ordering is probably your best bet.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Just ordered not a heavy hitter since a couple fish I wanted he was out of. So if you got a male Buccochromis spectabilis I'm jealous.

Pretty sure he was out of those before the announcement was made about the group order. Neat fish... one of the few predator haps (available in the hobby) that stays on the small side (8" +/- males).

longstocking

Members
If anyone orders the N. signatus on his list... I have a free female for you. Just let me know so I remember to bring her to the meeting.

Leffler817

CCA Members
I just placed my order. Dave said they just got a new shipment in today, he'll update the website tonight or tomorrow and more stuff is coming early next week. He is even looking for some other fish for me as well.

Baltimore order is going to blow Philly's out of the water!