• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Your fish pic

FishEggs

The big dinosaur (polypterus ornatipinnis) is about 18 inches long and 8 years old. I got him when he was smaller than my pinky finger.
I have 4 of the small guys (Senegalis senegalis) all about 10 inches, one of which is about 16 years old.

The rohani barb (dawkinsia rohani) is about 7 inches and I have had him for 6 years.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Nice, love to see when people keep stuff long term. I have a small group of filament and mascara barbs that look very similar to the rohani barbs, I've had mine at least 6 years, they're probably about 6 inches.

FishEggs

Nice, love to see when people keep stuff long term. I have a small group of filament and mascara barbs that look very similar to the rohani barbs, I've had mine at least 6 years, they're probably about 6 inches.
Those are the other two of my favorite barbs but where are your pics of them?

IKANBETUTU

Members
0408201851.jpg0113201727f.jpg0119201157d.jpg0119201403i.jpg0425200120h.jpg couple more 20 inch apurensis catfish, 7 inch giant bumblebee catfish, 18 inch Marble goby, 16 inch Marble goby and a 17 inch aimara wolf fish.