• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Your fish pic

Tangcollector

Staff member
Is that a highly coveted L046? Tangcollector Tangcollector
Yes it is.
I killed a couple many years ago when they first came out and I kept trying to feed them veggies. I love them and vowed to keep them again and these are doing great.
Thanks

Reed

Very Fishe
some shots of my severum & geo tank.

alas I’m moving at the end of the summer so if anyone is a plan ahead type, I’ll probably post more details in a month or so to sell the severums and the setup. The greens are full grown and the two pair of reds are getting there. Also have a trio of geophagus winemilleri but they’re moving with me :)

View attachment 23213View attachment 23214View attachment 23215View attachment 23216
Maybe interested during the summer how many do you have

Adam Luna

CCA Members
Maybe interested during the summer how many do you have
Two pair of reds, one pair of greens, and one androgynous green. All of the pairs have laid eggs which have become pleco snacks. also have three Juvenile red shoulder severums in a different tank which I may need to part with to. Will let y’all know when I’m clearer about when I’ll be moving.

Reed

Very Fishe
Two pair of reds, one pair of greens, and one androgynous green. All of the pairs have laid eggs which have become pleco snacks. also have three Juvenile red shoulder severums in a different tank which I may need to part with to. Will let y’all know when I’m clearer about when I’ll be moving.
Excellent thanks

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Love seeing all of the pics, some beautiful fish in the club.

G Guinness007 are the first pics an Etroplus species? They're cool looking.

IKANBETUTU IKANBETUTU what's the fish in the second to last pic? Looks like a grouper.

IKANBETUTU

Members
Love seeing all of the pics, some beautiful fish in the club.

G Guinness007 are the first pics an Etroplus species? They're cool looking.

IKANBETUTU IKANBETUTU what's the fish in the second to last pic? Looks like a grouper.
Marble Sleeper Goby 20 inch male he's 13 years old now. Also is there anyway I can remove the attachments and the last picture of the black Haitian cichlid for some reason my edits wouldn't work.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Marble Sleeper Goby 20 inch male he's 13 years old now. Also is there anyway I can remove the attachments and the last picture of the black Haitian cichlid for some reason my edits wouldn't work.
Cool looking fish. It looks like all of the pictures were removed, it's just broken links now.