• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTT: Huge Driftwood

rich_one

Members
I want to go for a different look in my 7 ft. 210 gallon aquarium. Looking to trade my HUGE driftwood in this tank with another HUGE piece. Don't know themeasurements as I type this, but can get it when I get home this evening. Sorry for the bad pic, but here is the piece.

What I'm looking for is a piece that is more branchy or has holes or caves the fish can swim through. Not skinny branches... fairly thick ones. PM me with pics, and lets see if we can find a trade if you likethis piece! Thanks!

-Rich

photo.jpg

Forester

Members
I can't trade but I can sell you a piece that I have I'll send pics tomorrow
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

I got this wood recently. It's in a 29, so tank is 30 inches long so you can get an idea of the size. I'm not sure I'm in love with it for this tank, though. What are the dimensions of yours?

new29.jpg

rich_one

Members
Holly, that is a nice looking piece! I like it!

Mine is VERY large though. It is about 3 ft. long... can stretch halfway across a 6 ft. 125 gallon. It's also very tall. Unless someone is going to cut this thing up, you need at least a 125... otherwise, it'll completely smother your tank, and you won't be able to get the tops on either. It's pretty tall too.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Yeah... offering as a trade to save money. If someone likes this piece, and I like their driftwood, then trade happens, no money exchanged! LOL...

-Rich

Forester

Members
This one is not as big but is almost three feet long. It is in front of a four foot 33g tank. I would be willing to trade but yours is bigger.

uploadfromtaptalk1374541225897.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1374541245162.jpg

Ohmigod, I so want to say something about boys showing off their wood, but I won't go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I"d love to see Rachel's wood, but she can't ship and she's not sure if she's coming to the picnic.

rich_one

Members
This one is not as big but is almost three feet long. It is in front of a four foot 33g tank. I would be willing to trade but yours is bigger.

That's an interesting piece of driftwood there, man! Hmm...

-Rich

rich_one

Members
To be clear, any driftwood I might trade for, does not have to be the same size. While I'd like a large or jumbo size, it mostly just needs to fit what I'm going for.

-Rich

Becca

Members
If our 150 weren't old school I would love to have it. Ours has 2 center braces and we barely got the big piece we have in there...

rich_one

Members
Nobody? What if I say make an offer... random fish or other supply/decor trade, or make monetary offer. No promises... but trying to move further on my new vision for this tank.

-Rich

Forester

Members
I still have my piece if you want to trade.