• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTT: Dining Table & 6 nice chairs

Becca

Members
I need a place to set up a few tanks I recently picked up. I'm thinking the least-used room in my house is probably the best place for them to go. Good thing we eat dinner at the coffee table.

I have a dining table with 2 removable leaves and 6 really nice chairs (nicer than the table, actually) that I'd like to trade for fish-related items. Drift wood, hang-on breeder boxes, 36" lighting fixtures, timers, plants, a wooden stand for a 20 and/or a 29 gallon tank, filters, decorative rock, outdoor water-garden equipment, etc.

I would also trade them for a giant-size airline kennel/vari-kennel for a dog, but I figure that fishy items will be an easier sell with this group :).

The table is 60" x 42" at it's smallest, 80" long at it's largest.

IMG_3742.JPG

IMG_3743.JPG

IMG_3744.JPG

IMG_3745.JPG

Last edited:

Becca

Members
Also - remember, if you take this table off my hands I will be forever in your debt for getting me off the eligibility list when family is looking for someone to host dinner ;-)!