• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Mbuna

zackcrack00

Members
So, I am looking to get mbuna. Would like adults but will take juvies. Just let me know what you have. Looking to pick them up at the meeting. Thanks!

Jefft

Members
Zack I have several types of Mbuna for sale. I have yellow labs.. rusties... yellow tail acei...Cynotilapia afra cobue (not ready just yet) ... Cynotilapia Mphanga Rocks ( not ready yet) I have Cynotilapia Gall. Reef females holding.. I have three Hap varients in juvie size... Electric blue ahili...Red fin Borleyei... Red Empress... I am selling my breeding groups for the Yellow Tail Acei.. and the Red Empress.. at a best offer price and currently I have an offer for both groups which is holding strong.

Scorp1us

Members
I have electric yellow labs and yellow tail for sale. Make me an offer
4 yellow tail
3 electric yellow labs

greekz

Members
I have some nice adult mbuna a couple OB Labeotropheus Fuelloborn $20/each ( both males 6") Msobo $20 ( male 5" ) Adult Blue Zebra ( male 6" )
Let me know and I can text you some pics

greekz

Members
I also have quite a few adult male haps and peacocks, Red Empress, Electric Blues, Protomelas Tanzania Blue/Gold ( 8" males ) 2 Rhoadesii males, OB electric blue, OB peacocks, Red Shoulder ( 6" male )etc. Let me know $25/each