• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: MBUNA

zackcrack00

Members
Hey, all. First off, I want to thank everyone in the club and hobby that helped me get to where I am now, getting my first mbuna tank. You've all had patience and I appreciate that very much.

Now, I am in the market for some Metriaclima. I REALLY want M. sp. "Mbweca". Looking for about 12 juveniles, or a small group of 6-8 adults.
If these cannot be found, I am interested in M. sp. "Membe Deep" or M. sp. "Msobo.

I've contacted someone about more Demasoni, but if they don't have any availibe, or they aren't large enough, etc., then I will need around 8-10 juveniles about 1.5"+ of those also.

T.I.A. to all who respond!!!

zackcrack00

Members
Crap. i just called my mom and she said I can't ship them because she's scared they will die after I get them. Does ANYONE in the club have these?

Forester

Members
Zack if you pay me first I will get the fish from Dave and then give them to you

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
They're going to be delivered at the meeting...in bags indistinguishable from bags that come from the monthly auction.

Just sayin' ;)

Matt

Forester

Members
It shouldn't be too hard for you to fake that you of them from a club member.

Forester

Members
Zack it won't be lying I'll get them and hen you will get them from me ;)

spazmattik

Members
Not that you should argue with your mom but the majority of the fish people buy have been shipped at some point unless they were tank bred. ;) pet stores don't breed fish in the back rooms lol

fishology

Members
honesty is the best policy...I've heard that somewhere before ..Mom's and Dads like it too..anyways....I have some cherry red OB zebras juvies you can have for free.. I have a male and female msobo too...nothing yet...if something happens i will keep you in mind

fishology

Members
there is somewhere betwenn 7 and 12 at about 1 inch.. i'm not making the meeting but if someone from up this way wants to bring em to the meeting ..they sure can..other than that we could meet up somewhere and you could get them...