• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Interesting Hybrids (peacocks or Haps) 3.5+"

kevmo

CCA Members
Bump bump!!!!!! Who's got some that has outgrown their tanks my 220 is dying for more! Let me give them a good home!!!!

gcaligan

Members
Bump bump!!!!!! Who's got some that has outgrown their tanks my 220 is dying for more! Let me give them a good home!!!!

I know the pandemic thing isn't the best time for this, but I have a ~7" N. livingstonii / Super Red Empress hybrid that is terrorizing my tank. I would love to move him to a better home before he kills my male Venustus and Red Empress, or successfully mates with my female venustuses.

I am in W. Springfield, VA

IMG_3032.jpgIMG_3038.jpg

gcaligan

Members
I think that may be an illusion because they are much closer. They are probably in the 3-4” range.
the super red empress in that picture was killed later that day Before I could separate them. The hybrid is now in a 35 gallon time out tank.

Reed

Very Fishe
I know the pandemic thing isn't the best time for this, but I have a ~7" N. livingstonii / Super Red Empress hybrid that is terrorizing my tank. I would love to move him to a better home before he kills my male Venustus and Red Empress, or successfully mates with my female venustuses.

I am in W. Springfield, VA

View attachment 22950View attachment 22951
WOW pretty cool looking fish IAM sure Leffler817 Leffler817 would want to breed that fish