• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Winter is coming...Club Elections too!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
2017-2018 Board of Directors:

President - Michael O'Shea DiscusnAfricans DiscusnAfricans
Vice President - Shawn Leffler Leffler817 Leffler817
Treasurer - Manuel Moro MHMoro MHMoro
Recording Secretary - Abby Siegal xny89 xny89
Corresponding Secretary - Jim Peck guarddog5 guarddog5

Members at Large:

Caroline Eppler Carolineep Carolineep
Cory Snyder CSnyder00 CSnyder00
Matt Quinn dogofwar dogofwar
Walter Rissmeyer Z zendog

We'll try to update the BOD link page soon, still working on updating some other forum administration.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Very good. Welcome all new members! Thank you for your service all previous members. I appreciate the at large position and will do what I can when I can.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I think I have added all of the new board to the BOD section as well as convention.

Please let me know if it is not working for you

dogofwar

CCA Members
Hi Pat mchambers mchambers and Termato Termato have both expressed interest in taking over webmaster duties. If you'd like a break, could you please coordinate with them to show them the ropes? :)

chriscoli

Administrator
Hi Pat mchambers mchambers and Termato Termato have both expressed interest in taking over webmaster duties. If you'd like a break, could you please coordinate with them to show them the ropes? :)

I have also offered. several times, in fact.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I switched matt c to admin a couple weeks ago
I have Christine as one also
not sure how many you want.

I still am not real good with this forum. The old one, Yes. I can try to help people
with what to do but I think Li would be better at it only because he has a lot more knowledge then I do.

I do not have access to a lot of the stuff that needs to be changed, ie the "next meeting", "Board" sections. etc. Only he does.
When changing normal things like peoples access and adding the BFD6 section, I have to play with it and hope I don't screw something up. LOL

Christine and Matt. Go to the top left and click on admin and check it out.

chriscoli

Administrator
Hm, I don't see Admin on the top left....I'll send you an email.

NVM - just found it. You have to be on the home page to see it.

Last edited:

MHMoro

CCA Members
Pat,

"I switched matt c to admin a couple weeks ago
I have Christine as one also
not sure how many you want."

Please add also Victor @Termato as an administrator as Matt Quinn mentioned to you previously. He will be of great help, especially for the BFD6