• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wild Oscar?

Cartel

Members
Sweet looks like we are making our own CCA get together lol. Alright well then someone come up with a time. Im good for anything but the morning as we know sat nights sometimes end late....

Its a small pond so if and WHEN WE DO catch him if someone knows a better fishing spot im down. As I dont think this is the best fishing hole.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Dudes, listen to good ole wise Richard...you guys don't need all that bait stuff.

Just grab some Hikari pellets and drop them on the water and wait for him to come.

Bamm! You got'em!!!:happy0144:

minifoot77

Members
hey cartel it might be a good fishing spot if you dangle your worm better...:D i'm good for mid day (after 12) and i'll be bringing a couple of family members, fishin poles, and same bait. if any one knows of a better spot close by i'm in

Cartel

Members
OK well ill wait on the others to chime and see if 12 works for them im fine with whatever. Ill get directions tomorrow and post them tomorrow night. Ill see whats a good meeting spot.

So far it should be:
Me! (bringing my neighbor)
DQ
Phil
Mike
Minifoot and peeps

Someone know another fishing spot incase no one likes this one?

Cartel

Members
Alright well noon it is.
Ok heres the directions I was given and I just googled them and they are right this is at least from where im coming from. Im not great with the MD area so without GPS im lost. best of luck to everyone else!

1. 32 to 175
2. Right on 175
3. Take a right on Piney Orchad Parkway
4. Take a left on Old Waugh Chapel rd. which turns into just Waugh Chapel rd.
5. Cross Crain Hwy and it turns into Riedel rd. keep following it
6. Left on Aberdeen dr.
7. Just go a couple blocks down on the left is the small pond

I hope that makes some sort of sense if not ill try to google earth it for everyone. If everyone would like and to make it easier at 12 we can meet at the 711 thats on the corner of Waugh Chapel and Crain hwy. Then just follow me to the pond. Sound good?

Actually I made a route on google maps this is how im getting there everyone can figure out whats best from there

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=laurel+md&daddr=39.068946,-76.707315+to:Waugh+Chapel+Rd+to:Waugh+Chapel+Rd+to:Riedel+Rd+to:Riedel+Rd+to:aberdeen+dr+crofton+md&geocode=%3B%3BFbTXUwIdwMdt-w%3BFTiwUwIdywhu-w%3BFcKpUwId8hFu-w%3BFb1UUwIdZv1t-w%3B&hl=en&mra=dpe&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=15&via=1,2,3,4,5&vps=13&jsv=168d&sll=39.070213,-76.702552&sspn=0.016426,0.038581&num=10

My numbers (903) 918-1291 I have Phil and DQ's numbers and DQ you can ride out with me if youd like.

Cartel

Members
uuuummm I can prob bring a 30 gl rubbermaid with a sponge filter and an inverter to run off the cig lighter? Thats as best as I could do. Unless someone has a cooler?