• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Where To Purchase a 90 Gallon (48” Length) Aquarium, Stand & Canopy Ensemble?

TEAMRamey

CCA Members
I’m looking to purchase a new 90 gallon tall (48” length) Aquarium, Stand & Canopy Ensemble from a LFS or distributor. if there aren’t any local options, I will be interested in a used setup depending on the price, condition and accessories. Any information will be much appreciated.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
When I was looking to get a new set up, I went to Aquatic Creations in Urbana, MD. The Owner was good to work with ordering my tank, stand, and glass lids. They are a small shop, so I'm not sure how hard they've been hit by COVID. Last time i tried to stop by, they were not open, but it was on a Sunday.

TEAMRamey

CCA Members
Fantastic News! I was just there recently for pond supplies, but didn’t mention the tank. Did you pickup the tank from the store, or was it shipped to you?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Fantastic News! I was just there recently for pond supplies, but didn’t mention the tank. Did you pickup the tank from the store, or was it shipped to you?
I picked up the tank from the store. I only live a couple miles away. I doubt they can ship it to your house, as they include it on an order from their wholesalers and have it delivered to the shop with their weekly orders.

JLW

CCA Members
If you're just looking for a basic Aqueon 90-gallon, I honestly think virtually any aquarium store should be able to help you.

Becca

Members
When I was looking to get a new set up, I went to Aquatic Creations in Urbana, MD. The Owner was good to work with ordering my tank, stand, and glass lids. They are a small shop, so I'm not sure how hard they've been hit by COVID. Last time i tried to stop by, they were not open, but it was on a Sunday.

He's still there - He's open Tues-Saturday.

Becca

Members
Glad to hear they're still around. They really came through for me when I needed a 4' - 40 gallon tank for my sump.

Yeah - I've been considering replacing my 33 long show tank (that the 4 y/o chipped with a chunk of amethyst back when he was 3) and my 30 breeder in the fish room that has an inexpertly patched hole in the side. They're both odd sizes and if I decide to replace either, he's likely who I'll go to.