• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

whats the next fish on your list of "i gotta have it?"

which do you prefer

• Total voters

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
i thought it would be cool to see the fish that are on everyones list that is a must have for them. i think i may start off with a south american bruiser....i want a dovii once i clear up space or get another tank. :D

mscichlid

Founder
In the poll.. what's the difference between american and the others. I wish that South Americans were separated from the Centrals.

I am thinking about an oscar (never had one), pearsi or a hartwegi. My wife thinks otherwise. She wants "cute fat goldfish", I want mean, lean killin machines. I might just have to buy a 55 gallon and set her fish tank up. She wants me to get rid of my fish and put some goldfish in MY TANK! I was like H E double hockey sticks NO! I do like goldfish but I am past them already. Why do women make things difficult:confused:

You are right in a sense Uncleruckus. North American cichlids are different from CA/SA cichlids. I guess since it says american I can see why mscichlid is wondering what you mean by american. I am assuming that american is North American cichlids? American would include north, central and south american. You have to pay more attention to detail man. lol JK

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I would like to personally dive in the Great Lake Malawi and bring back some Wild Ad Konings Aulonocara koningsi Mbenji Blue Regals. I have some now, but there not wild.

OMG, they are so beautiful and they're colors are amazing. I love their personalities and unique behaviors that separate them from the rest. Let me tell you, that's one cool fish, but they all are especially from Lake Malawi. Just my Opinion.

Richard

dogofwar

CCA Members
There's an amazing breeding pair of wild oscars at Tropical Fish World in Gaithersburg...with your name on them. They're about 10-12" each and have great color, no hole in the head...really nice fish. And really cheap.

I'd get them except I don't have the space!

Matt

I am thinking about an oscar (never had one), pearsi or a hartwegi. My wife thinks otherwise. She wants "cute fat goldfish", I want mean, lean killin machines. I might just have to buy a 55 gallon and set her fish tank up. She wants me to get rid of my fish and put some goldfish in MY TANK! I was like H E double hockey sticks NO! I do like goldfish but I am past them already. Why do women make things difficult:confused:

There's an amazing breeding pair of wild oscars at Tropical Fish World in Gaithersburg...with your name on them. They're about 10-12" each and have great color, no hole in the head...really nice fish. And really cheap.

I'd get them except I don't have the space!

Matt

I would consider it but they are 10-12'' and I would need to put them in a separate tank since they are a breeding pair. The other thing is that I want some smaller one maybe 3-5" so I can watch them grow. That's just one of my pet peeves:p

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
its only if you let them......be strong.......and prevail:p

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I can be strong alll I want but I will be sleeping in the couch lol. I already told her she can't touch my tank, that's fo sho.
its march madness you can stay at my crib! :D lmaooooooooo! the couch isnt too bad just make sure you get conjugal visits rotflmao;).:D
im kidding man i understand. my ball and chain told me not to bring another tank into the house.;)

longstocking

Members
I'm not sure at the moment... but I know it's form lake tang ! HA ! Not that silly little lake just south of it :p

I'd like more sand sifters.... they are so graceful.

Barbara

Members
Something really rare and Victorian, I'm sure. I do have a huge wish list, but most of the things I'd really like aren't in the US at this point.

Jumbie

Members
My list......For now lol!!!
Africans: Cyprichromis Leptosoma "Blue Orchid", Tropheus: Blue Rainbow and Ilangi, and for some strainge reason L. Tetracanthus.
South Amarican: CELIDOCHILUS!!! Lacustris, Regina, Notophtalmus, and Menezesi. I have been obsessing over celidochilus ever sense the trip to Julie's last summer. That's when I first laid eyes on the fish Julie order for Francine's and from then on they have been on "The List". Now I feel like I need to take another trip with Kevin to Julies and work on making this list a little smaller lol.

dogofwar

CCA Members
To get Crenicichla celidochilus you'll either need to go here...or know someone who has :p

My list......For now lol!!!
Africans: Cyprichromis Leptosoma "Blue Orchid", Tropheus: Blue Rainbow and Ilangi, and for some strainge reason L. Tetracanthus.
South Amarican: CELIDOCHILUS!!! Lacustris, Regina, Notophtalmus, and Menezesi. I have been obsessing over celidochilus ever sense the trip to Julie's last summer. That's when I first laid eyes on the fish Julie order for Francine's and from then on they have been on "The List". Now I feel like I need to take another trip with Kevin to Julies and work on making this list a little smaller lol.

168_168.jpg

Jumbie

Members
LOL.......Yeah sorry it was I ment Crenicichla. Celidochilusto would be on the list for a long time lol. I edit my post thanks.