• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Whats selling at the CCA Table?

skanda

Members
Where can I see what's on sale at the CCA Table? I don't see anything listed on groupauctions.

Also if you list an item in the marketplace at the CCA table, would the price automatically drop to half its value by the end of the day wihout the sellers consent? Can you remove it from the market place if you don't get the seller's asking price? Please clarify.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Items will be pre registered in MGA. Like the monthly auctions, I guess this wont get finalized until the end of the week.

All items at the table will reduce on pricing according to the posted rules. We will not be able to allow sellers to remove their items from the table. If your items are priced appropriately, they should sell well.

Jon

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
If you're worried that it might sell for half of what you want, price it at double, and in the end you'll still get what you want. Worse comes to worse, you get a better price than expected, or it doesn't sell. Still less risk than a traditional auction.

One item is registered so far, but there will be plenty more by 10PM saturday night. The one item registered so far is pretty cool!

Anyone that can register your items early, please do, it will help us plan out layout logistics much easier.