• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What should I put in this thing? new 150g

Ophelia77

Members
Unfortunately my son has a football game in a few hours otherwise I'd be all over it! It took us 4 people to get the 120 and stand into my 3rd story apartment - Thank goodness for neighbors and good friends!

On a separate note - I wouldn't be hiring migrant workers to load anything into your house.... Guess I'm just paranoid.

Diogenes

Members
Unfortunately my son has a football game in a few hours otherwise I'd be all over it! It took us 4 people to get the 120 and stand into my 3rd story apartment - Thank goodness for neighbors and good friends!

On a separate note - I wouldn't be hiring migrant workers to load anything into your house.... Guess I'm just paranoid.

yeah I'm a little noid about it too. I'm in takoma park but it's PG county. Not exactly the best crime statistics you've ever heard. I may have to put this whole thing on ice until I can get some help. I hope this guy can wait that long. It's going into the finished basement downstairs but there's no outside entrance/exit down there. thanks for the offer anyway!