• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What has Genome to bring to the table ?

genome

Members
Well the following is what I have in mind.

Pseudotropheus acei (Yellow Tail) 2-3 inches juveniles (Group of 5) will bring along 6 groups - Photo below
Aulonocara jacobfreibergi "Otter Point" Breeding Groups (1 Colored Male - 3 Females) Will have 3 groups - One of my breeding male featured below
Placidochromis electra blue, 2-3 Inches juveniles (Group of 5) Will have 3 groups- Photo of the dad below
Cryptoheros Sp (HRP Rio Danli), Will have young couples and singles (photo below)
Corydoras paleatus (Pepper Cory) about 1-2 inches (Group of 5), Will have 4 groups
Corydoras aeneus (Bronze Cory) (Group of 5 adults unsexed), Will have 6 groups
Cyrtocara moorii (Dolphin) 2-3 Inches juveniles already coloring up (Group of 5), will have 3 groups- Photo below

I might bring along 1 breeding group of Corydoras paleatus (Group of 5) if anyone is interested and a few mature colored males (Placidochromis electra, Aulonocara jacobfreibergi)

Thanks,
Mahesh

Aulonocara jacobfreibergi.jpg

Cyrtocara moorii male (640x425).jpg

Placidochromis electra male (640x425).jpg

Placidochromis electra (640x425).jpg

Cyrtocara moorii Juveniles (640x425).jpg

Young HRP Rio Danli (640x425).jpg

Pseudotropheus acei (640x425) - Copy.jpg

genome

Members
At the table, I am open to trading Acei's juveniles or Corydoras for other African haps/ peacocks juveniles. Would be more interested if they are in the CARES species.

genome

Members
I just realized that I only have 2 groups (5/group) of Cyrtocara moorii. Of which, one group will be in my display tank at the aquarium beautiful contest.

genome

Members
My HRP Rio Danli's are already forming pairs in their 55 gallon grow out tank. I can bring pairs ready to spawn. I at least have two paired.

Trey

Members
My HRP Rio Danli's are already forming pairs in their 55 gallon grow out tank. I can bring pairs ready to spawn. I at least have two paired.

How much are you asking for a pair of HRP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App