• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What did you get at the ECC auction?

chriscoli

Administrator
I know there were a bunch of CCA folks at the ECC auction yesterday. I Just wanted to be nosey and find out what you all ended up getting!

I got:

Thorichthys Ellioti Juvies (big juvies!)
Astatotilapia sp. "#44" Thickskin Juvies
Astatotilapia nubila Juvies
Congo tetras (HUGE adults)
bag of Ammania gracilis stems
two bags of a bunch of little Aponogeton plants
bag of little apple snails

I always find it amusing when I bring home something that one of our own members sent up. This time it was the apple snails (Jesse sent them) and the Ammania gracilis (Batfish Aquatics donation).

The auction was a lot of fun this year, Thank you Bill! I also brought home some good stuff from our friends at Your Fish Stuff (food and an egg tumbler) and South Central Cichlids (calvus caves).

verbal

CCA Members

I always find it amusing when I bring home something that one of our own members sent up. This time it was the apple snails (Jesse sent them) and the Ammania gracilis (Batfish Aquatics donation).
lol

This might have been the first auction I didn't get a lot from a CCA member. I only got one in the auction a Lethrinops trio for $25 :)

The one CCA lot that would have tempted me a lot was the Marmalade Cats from Wendy and Ethan. That would have been really funny to win that(it hadn't come up), since I got a ride from them.

I also made a trade for a group of Zrocks.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
So that's where they went?

No snails for you monkey-boy - we sent them to Jersey. Tell me it isn't so...:D

verbal

CCA Members
No snails for you monkey-boy - we sent them to Jersey. Tell me it isn't so...:D

It is not. These were baby yellow apple snails from parents I bought at PVAS a few months ago.

I got the free ones to get some other colors, and will give RCS in exchange if she can make a meeting.

Andrew

Members
We brought home a bag that was sitting in my kitchen the night before... Heros appendiculatus from Matt Q!

Also got adult Thorichthys elliotti, Pseudotropheus saulosi, Protomelus "Taiwan Reef", an ECC T-Shirt and a bunch of YourFishStuff food.

This was the most fun ECC auction I've been to yet. Plus it was great fun riding with Christine up and back.

WendyFish

Members
We got a pair of albino red cheek peacocks. Male is below (quick shot in badly lit quarantine tank). I'm very excited about them.

Also, sold all the yellow labs! (Well, except the 5 survivor fry from their tank...) Really happy to move on to other fish and see them go to a great new home.

fischfan13

Banned
I know there were a bunch of CCA folks at the ECC auction yesterday. I Just wanted to be nosey and find out what you all ended up getting!

I got:

Thorichthys Ellioti Juvies (big juvies!)
Astatotilapia sp. "#44" Thickskin Juvies
Astatotilapia nubila Juvies
Congo tetras (HUGE adults)
bag of Ammania gracilis stems
two bags of a bunch of little Aponogeton plants

The auction was a lot of fun this year, Thank you Bill! I also brought home some good stuff from our friends at Your Fish Stuff (food and an egg tumbler) and South Central Cichlids (calvus caves).

When I saw that there were Congo Tetras on the list I wanted to own the group...then I saw the size!
Wow!

fischfan13

Banned
We brought home a bag that was sitting in my kitchen the night before... Heros appendiculatus from Matt Q!

Also got adult Thorichthys elliotti, Pseudotropheus saulosi, Protomelus "Taiwan Reef", an ECC T-Shirt and a bunch of YourFishStuff food.

This was the most fun ECC auction I've been to yet. Plus it was great fun riding with Christine up and back.

Fun?
LOL...
I think your fun began when your first of several bags of Black Moscow Guppies went for $40!!!

Andrew

Members
I am TOTALLY ok with Black Moscow Guppy bags going for $40... I'm also ok with Red Ramshorn snails going for $14.

fischfan13

Banned
I am TOTALLY ok with Black Moscow Guppy bags going for $40... I'm also ok with Red Ramshorn snails going for $14.

How about the fact that your Guppies and ONE SINGLE Demasoni from Wendy's stock went for $40 each!
Wendy's Dem fry were going as high as $100...
Christine's Lemon Jakes went thru the Auction Roof!!!

rsretep

Members
Fun?
LOL...
I think your fun began when your first of several bags of Black Moscow Guppies went for $40!!!

I won the first bag for $40 think they were worth every penny, seeing them mixed in with the rest of my group of fancy guppies, black was one color missing...Thanks Andrew

fischfan13

Banned
I won the first bag for $40 think they were worth every penny, seeing them mixed in with the rest of my group of fancy guppies, black was one color missing...Thanks Andrew

They are an outstanding strain that everyone wanted
We had cichlid guys going after each lot!

fischfan13

Banned
For those who were not there, this is the new Tshirt that ECC Member bovsbaitboxes was selling at the auction, a few are left...

Check out the Skull and CrossNets....

179_zps99088bbb.jpg