• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What Did You Get at The BFD?

rpitonyak

Members
I got some pretty nice Africans

(1) Tangerine Tiger
(1) Yellow Blaze
(1) Albino Eureka Red
(1) Lemon Jake
(1) Red Cap Lethronops

All are well and happy in their new home. This tops off my 75 gallon show male tank until I upgrade to a 125. This was my first time attending and it was great. I even brought the wife and kids to see what it is all about. I think my wife was more excited than me!!!

Jeff721

Members
Tried my best to not get much and succeeded. Most of the fish that I pre-ordered ended up going in and with the Tank Tank that was raffled. Young Eddie wanted the fish – so he got the fish too.

Otherwise I picked up:

- Joey's DIY Guide
- L190 Royal Pleco from Batfish
- Tilapia Buttikoferi from Jeff Rapps (What was I thinking?!?!?!?)
- Also got a couple of nice pieces of driftwood and great food from Aqua Pharm via the Aquarium Beautiful Contest

All things considered I think I showed incredible restraint given the beautiful fish and great supplies that were there. I had to jump behind Pat Kelly's table for a bit to keep myself from staring at tables for too long in the marketplace and ending up with more purchases.

Thank you all for a great weekend. Especially you: Jon, Tony, Christine, Pat, Mike, Jim, Brian, and all the others that I watched work tirelessly and often thanklessly into the night and up in the early morning.

Last edited:

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I got food from Aquafarm, food and hard goods from YFS, Manzanita from Rachel and from GWAPA, as well as 2 plants from GWAPA.

As for fish...

From Frank: L183 plecos

From Rapps: Laetacara dorsigera, Heros notatus, Geophagus altifrons, and a titanic pleco.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Jt731

Members
At the auction got pundamilla nyerei.
From Pat I got 2 eureka red, ruby red, and a red empress. Last red cap went away in front of me but I was nice and left the last red empress for the guy behind me.
Also got two marmalade cats from tangled up and 5 flavescent from reed

FishEggs

I also got some of these cute little fellas from Josh/Batfish and some meds and food from Aqua-Pharm

IMG_20160307_195353-001.jpg

IMG_20160307_201124-001.jpg

IMG_20160307_200119-001.jpg

IMG_20160307_200946-001.jpg

IMG_20160307_201340-001.jpg

F8LBITE

Members
Tangled up:
2 Jumbo L200's
2 L204
L091
L011
Adonis
2 Rotkeil severums

Your fish stuff:
Koralia power head
Some sort of plastic rock looking thing to hide the tank heater
Dechlor
food

Reed
red top lithobates
ruby red peacock

Pat Kelly: Lwanda male even though I wanted more but sold out

Frank Cowherd :
6 CW010

Mike barber: couple of neat brazil nut caves

Chuck N sons : red kampfa flowerhorn ( super stoked)

zendog

I got some really nice Tangs from SI Cichlids to go in a new 40 breeder, including a pair of Eretmodus Cyn. Karilani Red, a trio of really nice Xenotilapia Bathyphyllus Kekese (the male is already at least 3") and 7 Black Calvus. Everyone seems happy and health. I'm really pleased with Tony's fish. Thanks Michael for picking everything up at the airport!

Guess I can go ahead and take the stickers off the back of the tank.
Full.jpg

Here they come looking for food. They seem to like the left side of the tank for some reason.
Left.jpg

Last edited: