• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you Bringing to the October Meeting?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Seeing as how we're a few days out from the October meeting, I ask you, the members of the club... What are you bringing?

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'd like to bring a big bright red Petenia splendida (Red Bay Snook) if someone would give me a decent offer for him...

Matt

minifoot77

Members
if there is any intrest

J. transcriptus bemba 1"-1.5"

L. brevis kitumba .75"-1.5"

L. multies .75"-1.5"

S. petricola .75"-1"

koi angels half dollar size some smaller ones too...

dark marble angels pea and dime sized

dark ghost angels pea and dime sized

i also have 6 F1 P. typus that are an inch long

Plenipotentiary-at-large
How about an 85 gallon tank in a lacquered Indonesian carved teak pedestal cabinet?

Has nice carved designs on three sides running up the corners, a hinged pagoda style lid, and two drawers underneath the tank and above the legs. It's sort of amazing and a bit monstrous at the same time. In my mind's eye I see it without the lacquer as oiled wood and maybe without the legs so it looks more like a temple and less like a TV console. Sorry no pictures. Was a freebie on Craigs, trying to figure out if I have the appetite for redoing it, whether it'd be better suited to indigo snakes or whether to find it a good home (other than mine). Sure caused a stir with passers-by on the sidewalk in front of my house when I went to unload it.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I might bring some danio shanensis to donate and some xenotaca eiseni "san marcos" to donate if there is interest and I have time beforee I have to leave.

Jumbie

Members
I will bring a single F1 male Sijica (T-Bar) about 2.5-3" that I got from Rapps a few months back.

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Protomelas Super Red Empress Juvies

Lamprologus' multifasciatus Juvies and adults.

Swordtails " KOI Swordtails red and white

Red Cherry shrimp

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I HAVE LOSELLI JUVIES @ 2"......FESTAE JUVIES @ 2".....AND LA CEIBA FRY @ 1/2" IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED LET ME KNOW.

mab

Members
Gymnogeopagus sp. 'El Norte' fry - just getting to 1/2"

C. trilineastus (wild)
C. leucomelas (wild)
C. napoensis - breeding group (wild) - can provide a couple fry to prove fecundity.

I have juvenile CW010 "Gold (orange) Stripe Corydoras. You'll still need some grow out since they are approaching the 1/2" size. If interested in a school please let me know.

FYI: Also, just harvested C117 eggs - keeping fingers crossed that the eggs are fertile.

Michael

Also bringing three flounders previously ordered by Uncleruckus. I can check for more.

Oh yeah - the Big Al's group order items.

Last edited:

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Gymnogeopagus sp. 'El Norte' fry - just getting to 1/2"

C. trilineastus (wild)
C. leucomelas (wild)
C. napoensis - breeding group (wild) - can provide a couple fry to prove fecundity.

I have juvenile CW010 "Gold (orange) Stripe Corydoras. You'll still need some grow out since they are approaching the 1/2" size. If interested in a school please let me know.

FYI: Also, just harvested C117 eggs - keeping fingers crossed that the eggs are fertile.

Michael

Also bringing three flounders previously ordered by Uncleruckus. I can check for more.

Oh yeah - the Big Al's group order items.
MAB I FORGOT ABOUT THE FLOUNDERS THANKS ILL BE READY FOR YA ;)

dlfn1

Members
if anyone has any to bring, i'd be interested in some L. ornatipinnis. otherwise, is anyone interested in a single male?
minifoot, i'm intersted in some of those s. petricola's