• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing to auction?

mscichlid

Founder
Do you have extra stuff to bring for this month's meeting? List your items for auction or donation.

Please, no open meds, food or used bulbs.

I'll bring some plants and snowball shrimp.

What are you bringing?

Last edited:

ddavila06

Members
hygro. sp tiger, h.c. angustifolia, h.c. siamesis, staurogyne sp bihar, anubia sp gasser, one lemon tetra if anyone wants it (i caught it basterd eating silver tip's eggs). that should be about it for me =)

anyone has a 5.5 or 2.5 gallon tank?
anyone interested in buying the 20 inch CF light from catalina i have??
anyone has extra koralia parts? i need one of the magnets piece.. i lost it somewhere...

longstocking

Members
Not sure what I am going to bring... I'm over loaded with guppy grass (Najas).

Snowball shrimp

I have some extra rocks... both limestone and river rock. Anyone interested?

KRUCIAN KING

Members
I've got a 48'' light, bags of floramax plant substrate, a brand new 18 watt uv sterilizer, and a couple other odds and ends.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I am going to put two breeding pairs of marble angels in as a donation. Hopefully someone will want them! Might also put a little 2.5g tank all in one unit jobby and some other miscellaneous stuff.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I have a couple of Emperor 400 dual bio-wheel filters along with a box of about 20-30 extra cartridges just gathering dust, a UG filter for a 55, a new never used Petco 4 outlet air pump, probably a pair of black paradise, one lone male leucistic HRP (unless someone has a female they want to unload), several types of plants and some other fish if I have time to catch them.

Have about 100 pounds of river rock (+/-pea size) if someone is interested. Nice stuff, just not ideal for Corys.

Last edited:

tremper

Members
I have 2 buckets of nice river rocks that are just sitting around. I'm looking for a few community fish for my daughters 29g tank so if you have a few of something other than swords I'll gladly trade. Let me know and byob (bucket).....

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I'm bringing a 30" 65w pc fixture, a 24" 130w pc fixture, air pumps, a 20" X 20" piece of Poret foam (bought at ACA), and a large crypt wednti bronze.