• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Welcome Jumbie

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Welcome to the forum Jumbie

I hope you introduce yourself and since you are local can make it to a meeting.

Jumbie

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ May 22 2008, 06:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Welcome to the forum Jmbie

[/b]

It is actually Jumbie but that’s ok lol. I plan on attending the next meeting.

Jumbie

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ May 22 2008, 06:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Welcome to the forum Jmbie

[/b]

It is actually Jumbie but that’s ok lol. I plan on attending the next meeting.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Welcome to the Best Cichlid Club in the whole entire WORLD!!!

</span>

<span style="color:#ff0000">SubMariner

Jumbie

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spine @ May 22 2008, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Welcome aboard Jumbie,
Where are you from?[/b]

I am from here I currently live in Silver Spring. I am having a little trouble with my CCA account at the moment :angry3: but I hope to meet everyone at the meeting in June actually it’s the day after my birthday. :birthday:

Jumbie

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spine @ Jul 21 2008, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ Jul 21 2008, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jumbie is now the latest club member.

:jumpy:[/b]
It's nice to see you FINALLY joined. Welcome to CCA Jumbie!!
[/b][/quote]
LOL! Yeah I notice any time I was close to a computer I always got online and checked out CCA forum…I think I check this forum more than I check my own email. I agree with the fraise its more than a hobby, its an addiction so I joined the club:)