• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Welcome Joes

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Please welcome JoeS to the forum as a user.

He may be at the meeting Saturday so lets make sure he joins the club.

marge618

CCA member
Hi JoeS,
Welcome to the CCA forum. We are a friendly group. We would like to hear about your fish and tanks.
Looking forward to your posts.
Hope to greet you at CCA meeting soon!

Marge

bimojoe

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SubMariner @ Oct 8 2008, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Welcome the Best Cichlid Club in the Whole Entire World!!!

Richard[/b]

Thanks for the welcome. I plan to attend the meeting on Saturday and join CCA. I have only one tank, 125 gallon planted aquarium. I currently have about a dozen Rio tetras, 6 rhasboras, and couple of algae eaters. I had angel fish in the past. So this time I've decided to try dwarf cichlids. From my readings, I'm looking for Apistogramma and Dicrossus. So I plan to gain as much knowledge as possible from the CCA.

joe

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
You've come to the right place. I am quite positive that you'll have a wonderful time at Saturday's meeting.

Look forward to meeting you!

Richard

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Welcome Joes, Hope to see you Saturday its always a fun time at the meetings. Our club BOD brings in the best speakers in the country. And you will find some of the best deals on fish and supplies at the auction also. Wings are dam good also Thanks to Pat and Tracy.Welcome

bimojoe

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DavidG @ Oct 10 2008, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Welcome Joes, Hope to see you Saturday its always a fun time at the meetings. Our club BOD brings in the best speakers in the country. And you will find some of the best deals on fish and supplies at the auction also. Wings are dam good also Thanks to Pat and Tracy.Welcome[/b]

Here's a picture of my tank...

120_2056.jpg