• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Welcome Hollyfish2000

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Welcome to the forum and the club Hollyfish2000.
I got your application in the mail and have upgraded your status on here.

YSS

Members
Welcome! Its about time you joined here. I stopped going to cichlidforum (bunch of uptight and controlling losers) and I am here permanently.

Yun- (aka dntx5b9)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome! Its about time you joined here. I stopped going to cichlidforum (bunch of uptight and controlling losers) and I am here permanently.

Yun- (aka dntx5b9)

LMOA, yun. True dat.... it's like flame-city over there.

Thank you all! I joined after a well-timed run-in with Matt at Tropical Fish World. He not only got me a wonderful male ruby-green Victorian hap and four girlfriends, but convinced me to join the club. (Matt, they're all doing great!!)

My Victorian acquisision was the end result of a sad story. I lost an entire, quite fantastic male peacock/hap tank to an unexplained nitrite spike. After pulling the bodies of 12 fully colored and peaceful cichlids and four innocent synodontis multipunctatusfrom my 60-gallon tank one night, I swore off Africans. I gave away the one lab who survived the massacre, gave away my Eco-complete and NLS pellets and sold half my lace rock. I combined two 30-gallon planted tanks into this tank with some stock and plant revisions. I'm extremely thrilled with the "new" tank -- it has five Bolivians, one bachelorette a. borelli, 18 rummynose, 9 cories and two albino BNs.

I missed my synodontis something terrible, and ended up creating a small African tank in my 30 gallon for four synodontis lucipinnis I got online. Then I realized the top part was pretty empty -- and in comes Matt with his Victorians. So I have those two tanks now. I'm trying very hard to stay at just two tanks . . .

YSS

Members
Sorry about your africans, Holly. It was a very nice tank, indeed. Your new tanks sounds great as well. Again, welcome to the club and best luck!

mrkillie

Members
Thank you all! I joined after a well-timed run-in with Matt at Tropical Fish World. He not only got me a wonderful male ruby-green Victorian hap and four girlfriends, but convinced me to join the club. (Matt, they're all doing great!!)

My Victorian acquisision was the end result of a sad story. I lost an entire, quite fantastic male peacock/hap tank to an unexplained nitrite spike. After pulling the bodies of 12 fully colored and peaceful cichlids and four innocent synodontis multipunctatusfrom my 60-gallon tank one night, I swore off Africans. I gave away the one lab who survived the massacre, gave away my Eco-complete and NLS pellets and sold half my lace rock. I combined two 30-gallon planted tanks into this tank with some stock and plant revisions. I'm extremely thrilled with the "new" tank -- it has five Bolivians, one bachelorette a. borelli, 18 rummynose, 9 cories and two albino BNs.

I missed my synodontis something terrible, and ended up creating a small African tank in my 30 gallon for four synodontis lucipinnis I got online. Then I realized the top part was pretty empty -- and in comes Matt with his Victorians. So I have those two tanks now. I'm trying very hard to stay at just two tanks . . .

I think Matt is trying to make sure everyone has the Ruby greens :D

You can't have just 2 tanks. You will soon need a tank for ruby green fry. heh heh heh.

Joel