• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Welcome Frontasia

Frontasia

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mscichlid @ Jul 30 2008, 06:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Welcome! Tell us about yourself...don't be shy. :D[/b]

Hello everyone ... Thanks for the warm welcome. My name is Kevin. I'm currently living in Lorton, VA with my wife and 2 little boys (5 years & 5 months old). I used to live in Columbia, MD before moving to VA. Despite my crazy family and work schedules, I'm still addicted to the aquarium hobby. I've successfully kept & bred a wide range of fish including fancy guppy, betta splendens, angelfish, oscars, fancy goldfish, gold severums, and some african cichlids. Now, my new craze is in Frontosas and other Tanganyikan cichlids & catfish. I have a group of full grown Mpimbwe fronts in a 300 gallon acrylic. Other tankmates include Furcifers, Daffodils, Leulepis, Cylindricus and a few Malawians. I have another smaller 46 gallon bow front tank which houses a group of breeding size angelfish which were born the same time last year. Anyhow, thanks for letting me be a part of this awesome organization. Please let me know when your next meeting is so that I can work it into my schedule.

marge618

CCA member
Your big tank sounds BIG!
The CCA club meets:

"We meet the second Saturday of each month (except July, Aug. & Dec.), 2 pm at the Saddlebrook Park Police Headquarters Training Room, 12751 Layhill Road, Silver Spring MD 20906"
The next meeting is about Discus. You can get all the info and directions at the club website www.capitalcichlids.org

Hope you can make it to a meeting soon.

Later,
Marge

Frontasia

Members
Marge,

The 300 gallon is definitely BIG. It makes my basement seem a lot smaller. :) Thanks for the meeting info. The topic of the next meeting sounds very interesting. Discus is definitely one of my favorite SA's but too difficult to keep. I'll make extra effort to attend the upcoming meeting. Hopefully, I won't have to show houses on that day. Later.

Kevin Duong
Global Home Realty, LLC

mscichlid

Founder
WOW! A 300 gal. Awesome and congratulations. I see you were keeping the good fish and decided to go over to the Africans. :D

Dick Au (speaker) will definantly take the mystery out of keeping discus. We really hope you can make it.

Francine

Artee

Members
Hey Kevin.

good you found this club... check out my avatar.... Can I have him back ? pleezzz. I miss him already.......

Robert