Welcome F8lbiteva

F8LBITE

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ Apr 1 2008, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Welcome F8LBITEva as a user for the forum.[/b]

Hello everybody!! I heard about this forum from PVAS, im mostly into Malawi Haps and Peacocks I currently have a 75G running and I also have a 15G set up with a couple rainbow fish. I look forward to attending your meetings.

placidochromiselectra01vv5.jpg

Glad to see that you got my note over there and will be joining us here. Always good to have new members. Next we will get you over to GWAPA to fill out that Rainbow tank with some plants.

Rob

F8LBITE

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Robert Peterson @ Apr 1 2008, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Glad to see that you got my note over there and will be joining us here. Always good to have new members. Next we will get you over to GWAPA to fill out that Rainbow tank with some plants.

Rob[/b]

Yeah man, thanks for the heads up! My MTS (muti tank syndrome) is starting to take over, Im planning on getting a bigger rainbow/plant tank and then maybe another 75 All tropheus setup. Muhahahahaha :angry3:

marge618

CCA member
Hi F8TLBITEva,
Welcome to the CCA forum. :sign0201:
Looks like you are already part of cichlid-o-mania.
Hope to see you at the April CCA meeting!

Later,
Marge

F8LBITE

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ May 11 2008, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Alright.... now promoted to club member
I hope you had a good time at the meeting yesterday.

[/b]

It was an awesome meeting, it was nice meeting you guys and putting a face to the screen names. Im bummed because my OCCIe's didnt make it though.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (F8LBITEva @ May 11 2008, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ May 11 2008, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright.... now promoted to club member
I hope you had a good time at the meeting yesterday.

[/b]

It was an awesome meeting, it was nice meeting you guys and putting a face to the screen names. Im bummed because my OCCIe's didnt make it though.
[/b][/quote]

I'm glad you had great time at the meeting and I'm sorry about your fish, but I hope the Tanzanians that I gave you made it. It was very nice meeting you by the way and Welcome aboard to the CCA family.

SubMariner

p.s. FYI, your Lwanda Peacock is doing just fine. I think he likes the arroz and beans that I feed him;)

longstocking

Members
Any time anything like this happens ... just say the word and they will be replaced :character0272:

I'm not perfect by all means !